• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what's software design and development? (1 Viewer)

speedofsound

HSC
Our IST lessons are so much fun too! Everyone in the class is so laid back and it's such a great environment to be in.

One of our teachers has a young son in the navy and I constantly bring it up. I always take the piss, but I think one day she got really creeped out when she was like "I think he's too old for you", to which I responded "yeah, and Melanie Pisani (her last name) wouldn't suit me anyway". :D

suzlee

HSC
speedofsound said:
Our IST lessons are so much fun too! Everyone in the class is so laid back and it's such a great environment to be in.

One of our teachers has a young son in the navy and I constantly bring it up. I always take the piss, but I think one day she got really creeped out when she was like "I think he's too old for you", to which I responded "yeah, and Melanie Pisani (her last name) wouldn't suit me anyway". :D

LOL she thinks it's up to HER to decide whether he's too old as if she's your mum or something :lol: That's so funnyyyyy

speedofsound

HSC
I think she's doing all she can to avoid the potential "mother-in-law" situation. I would too, if I taught me. :D

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
suzlee said:
My IST teacher is AWESOME. She's the head of IT at my school and buys us freddo frogs (the big $1 ones) almost every lesson cos there's a person in the class with a box full of them who sells them for fundraising. We bludge but still get everything done... there's no other class like it :D
I'll be very sad to say goodbye to Year 9 and 10 IST :(
Damn, MHS 'computer studies' 7-10 classes are VERY lame.

I didn't do IST as an elective in years 9/10 but I know that the kids who do it in my year usually like it a fair bit. Our school also has a year 9 class who have just completed their accelerated year 11 IST course.

suzlee

HSC
supercalamari said:
Damn, MHS 'computer studies' 7-10 classes are VERY lame.

I didn't do IST as an elective in years 9/10 but I know that the kids who do it in my year usually like it a fair bit. Our school also has a year 9 class who have just completed their accelerated year 11 IST course.

I think that's IPT?

ratcher0071

HSC
suzlee said:
I think that's IPT?
Yes it is.
YR 10:
IST - Information & Software Technology

YR 11:
IPT - Information Processes & Technology
SDD - Software Design & Development

Basically YR 10 IST course is divided into YR 11 IPT and YR 11 SDD courses

TBK11

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
haha yeah IST classes are the best..

dota and cs all period..then we get a big lecture on the day before projects are due because we havent started..so we end up getting extensions :p
yes i must agree ist is awesome but when u actually wanna learn something its hard

oh i remember installin halo 2 on the Admin account and on doubles when the teacher would go out to his office (cause he trusts us XD) like 80% of the class would serctly go where i installed the game n play LAN ahh so many gd moments in IST.

one time our teacher was coming back this guy next to me he was looking for his USB and Halo 2 was on i unplugged his mouse and KB he got busted for playing and got a detention lol i felt sorry but good entertainment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)