Whats the best/craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done in a car (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
let myself get in a car with "fully sick cunts"

i don't know what the first thing is about cars, but whatever it's called when a car drives really really fast and breaks suddenly that the car ends up facing where you came from.

i thought i was going to die.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
gone 190km on mona vale road, i did not talk to the my friend (who was driving) for a week because I screamed so loud. he told me afterwards that if he had moved the wheel a lil too much on turns we would've flipped over, that made me hate him more.

matchstick01

HSC
bloody hell, i'm no angel driver, but if i were to b doin 190 on mona vale road, i'd do it by myself, i dun wan my friends dyin from my stupid drivin

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
yeah thats why i didnt speak to him for a week, then proceeded not to get into a car with him for three months until he paid me.

it was a 3 in the morning so it was quiet but all the same, he could've killed me and anyone in any other car on the road (although they were really none)...

matchstick01

HSC
yeh i don't have a problem with the speed, its just that his doin it with friends. fastest i'd do with a mate would be 150, only in real good conditions though. I'd hardly call 3 am, or mona vale road good conditions. And if my mate told me to slow down, fukken oath i'd slow down, i don't wanna scare em.

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
pushed the handbrake down when there was no one in da car except me...pulled it up in time b4 the car hit the garage doors...(the driveway slopes towards the garage)

matchstick01

HSC
eViLnUt said:
pushed the handbrake down when there was no one in da car except me...pulled it up in time b4 the car hit the garage doors...(the driveway slopes towards the garage)

wow man, back up, now thats the shit. you gotta take me for a spin sometime, lol.

my mates dad confiscated his phone one day, so he confiscated his dads car for the day. Was pretty funny until the cops turned up at school. lol. he hasn't got his liscence yet either.

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
matchstick01 said:
wow man, back up, now thats the shit. you gotta take me for a spin sometime, lol.

my mates dad confiscated his phone one day, so he confiscated his dads car for the day. Was pretty funny until the cops turned up at school. lol. he hasn't got his liscence yet either.
lol nice :p

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i drove at night drunk.
im only on my L's.
i got drunk one night, was bored, drove some randoms car around in some carpark at some ungodly hour of the night.
then it got boring, so i drove around in reverse.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
matchstick01 said:
come on guys, any accidents u've had, or top speed u've hit, or anything like that
Ive driven, i think at about 80km/h, shit that was fast!

stainmepink

HSC
sat on the clutch in the middle of front 2 seats, boned my ass and ran the whole car into the wooden fence of my backyard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)