Whats the best place to do your p's test? (1 Viewer)

Crholic

HSC
what about ingleburn?
can somone tell me about that area, is it easy, any tricky bits to look for? im thinking of going there cuz ppl say its good.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Fuck what people say, just learn to drive properly. When I did mine I went to Five Dock, asked when they were next available, not for months but Marrickville was. I'd never been to Marrickville before and passed first go. You know why? Because I learnt to drive properly and practised the required parts of the test.
Musk said:
I know padstow and ingelburn are easy places to pass however padstow has an evil trick at the start ( a stop sign when leaving the test zone)
Most places have that.

forkyspoony18

HSC
A High Way Man said:
:| but i dont need 120 hours right, just 50?
lol yeah you only need 50. Don't worry, the new test isn't that hard.

Actually i shouldn't say that because i failed my p's the first time, and that was on the new test lol. But i actually got 100% but i did an instant fail, so the 100% didn't matter.

Good luck!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
A High Way Man said:
hey guys. i got my Ls Nov 2006, and my P test is on the 30th of July. Do I do the old test?
Just out of interest why has it taken you so long to go for your P's and to go for your L's for that matter?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Seems that those you were late to get their L's and P's pretty much have that as their reason, except when they get older they realise how important/good it is to have even if you don't drive that often.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:O woah! It seems that people that don't bother to do it and get their P's during their schooling days don't get around to it until much later.

Seriously just read the book and do the test a couple of times most of it is common/general knowledge and a quick touch up on the book should help you.

cf123

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Did you pass?
Mines on the 8th!
goodluck!!

i failed today in the last minute of the test... so dissapointing because when i got my sheet back i got 99% apart from that fail item (didn't give a cyclist enough space:(

jordankuai22

HSC
cf123 said:
goodluck!!

i failed today in the last minute of the test... so dissapointing because when i got my sheet back i got 99% apart from that fail item (didn't give a cyclist enough space:(
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHAHAHA

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
ultimately it shouldn't matter where you do your test because the RTA has the same standards regardless of the location.
The benefits of going to your local RTA is that you're more likely to know the area better and hence, perform better.

GOOD LUCK with your test cf123! Just take it nice and easy, and just relax you know how to drive! :D

MingleDingle

4U MATHS CAFFEINE DRUGGO
HSC
my uncle is a tester for the rta and he gav me some advice and the marking sheet. After a quick read, it really is quite obvious why they fail u so easily. They've got lots of criteria and really as soon as any are met, things might just end up going pear-shaped. Who thinks Castle Hill is hard? thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)