What's the best thing to eat for breakfast on an exam day?? (1 Viewer)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Umm.. Coffee w/ Irish Cream. Yumm....

Bacon and eggs are great, cook that when I'm not at school (because I get up late and don't have to be anywhere.. ;))

Exams though, either Wheat Bix or Toast and Vegimite, with my Irish Coffee from Gloria Jeans on the way to school ;)

manta

I think I'd go for toast n a hot milo.... mmmm it takes too much effort to make eggs!!! I think I wake up too late to bother maing anything fancy!!! ;) I guess I could just drive faster to the exam??? :)

Karlee

Bananas are really good brain food. They release serotonin or some chemical in your brain that makes you feel good and your brain works better!

Karlee

I mean, look at the banana on the left. His brain is certainly working. Since when have you seen a banana dance like that?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
eat low gi foods..high gi foods, whilst they give you a energy kick, they soon lose their energy levels and you actually end up with less energy than before you ate them, which is certainly what you dont want in the middle of an exam, whereas low gi foods gives you an energy kick over a longer period of time (apples are an excellent source of low gi food)

swordfish

i dont think it really matters what you have, just the usual. as for me, im going to go get some (light) exercise before the exam cause im used to training in the mornings and i didn't before the trials, and i could not sit still, it was so bad and frustrating!

McDaddy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
the key is to avoid diarrhea ...
hmm.. laxatives in breakfast... misadventure? :D

I'm just going to eat what I do every morning, cold milk on 5 weet-bix, o and gotta have some sugar for taste. Gotta love those carbohyrates. Some people don't like heaps of milk in the mornings but I think I've gotten used to it after having ceral for breakfast all my life.

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
lol so many ppl w/ weetbix, eggs on toast.
i never have cereal.. or toast for that matter.. mm.. not used to it.
um.. i'll have porridge. yum. filling. good brain food. and fruit =)
but no bananas. superstition. no bananas =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)