whats the best way 2 ge ova sumone? (1 Viewer)

niteshade1312

HSC
Basically keep yourself occupied and then you dont have to think about them. Don't bump into them, block them from msn..

jest

HSC
ignoring them is a pretty good idea, but you don't want to seem rude, especially if you both just want to be friends... maybe after some emotional venting and time spent with friends, you'd get over them

7th Sign

HSC
hang out with old mates....do shit you would be doing before you were with her....

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Find someone who knows how to appreciate you more than the one before

Someone who cares about u better than the one before

Someone who knows you exist

A lot of people might say that working your arse off to get over someone is the best way, but you come to a point where you stop and think "am i still doing all this because of him/her" working for yourself and working because you wanna delay facing the facts are two different things.

Best way is to find someone new, the best thing that can happen to one person is when you lose someone and find someone better than the one before.

Dr_Doom

HSC
I was havin trouble getting over this chick. So I full ignored her and it worked. I'm completely over her :D

... But then I felt bad so I sent her a diamond ring, and she said "thanks" YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IM BACK IN :D

テリー

HSC
Mono! said:
hey all
just wondering if any1 is willing 2 give me pointer on how 2 get ova sum1?
thanx
i suggest sleeping :D, thats wat i do.. not to mention that i do it all the time,
nd like 7th sign said, get out nd do stuff u did b4, be urself nd even be hypo to get urself happy if u have to

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
get a rebound

then dump rebound. problem solved :D

but if you're like me and could never do that then i suggest going cold turkey and avoid her (or him). particularly if they're now going out with someone else. ouch!

dr doom you're not serious are you?

*sasha*

HSC
do NOT get into a relationship on the rebound. give yourself some time to get over him, think of all his flaws, all the times he treated u badly, and erase any hope of the two of u getting back together. and if u two broke up there was obviously something wrong with the relationship so just focus on that. hope ur feeling ok!

*sasha*

HSC
oh i mean her for everytime i said him :p i didnt read the post properly..

nwatts

HSC
*sasha* said:
do NOT get into a relationship on the rebound. give yourself some time to get over him, think of all his flaws, all the times he treated u badly, and erase any hope of the two of u getting back together. and if u two broke up there was obviously something wrong with the relationship so just focus on that. hope ur feeling ok!
i know of a handful of people who found "rebound" boyfriends and two of them are now married, other one is in a pretty intense relationship. sure don't run to someone because you just need to be with someone, but rebound girls/guys seem like a good idea.

*sasha*

HSC
oh wow.. haha whenever i tried it it just made things worse. but yeah i personally dont think its a good idea if ur still trying to get over someone based on my own experiences

nwatts

HSC
*sasha* said:
oh wow.. haha whenever i tried it it just made things worse. but yeah i personally dont think its a good idea if ur still trying to get over someone based on my own experiences
yeah i get the logical impression that rebound relationships shouldn't work. it's just in the experience of people i know, it has. :p

fireice

HSC
go play some sports
ones which usually involve hitting such as hmm baseball? softball? boxing?
basically anything u can release anger or frustration into
or go to the gym where you dont really think about anything at all
it keeps you fit and who knows maybe ull meet someone else there

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
you're assuming they're angry though?

they could be emo for all you know. in which case go running .. iono i find that helps.

zeropoint

HSC
nwatts said:
yeah i get the logical impression that rebound relationships shouldn't work. it's just in the experience of people i know, it has. :p
Rebound relationships don't work. what's more they especially suck for the reboundee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)