whats the chance ... (1 Viewer)

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
hey whats my chance of having a unit on webct even though first lecture is tomorrow and its not up yet???

i hope they record the lectures, it starts at 8am and goes for 3 hours. no way i can stay awake!!!

Catastrophe

HSC
i was wondering why only 2 outta my 4 units this semester shown up on webct. i'm doing accg105, acst101, econ111 and econ141. only acst and econ 141 is on webct, and the econ 141 one is for last semester's students.

btw....anyone know if any of the subjects i'm doing have online lectures? cos going to uni just for 1 lecture is really not worth it imo...since i live so far from it.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
hmm well some subjects dont have webct at all , but they might of changed it this year?
(notice all my subs have webct)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
My BBA311 is also from last year. Subejcts that have no lectures (like my other 2) are unlikely to be on Web CT.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Some are on WebCT, some are not. I was told that it all depends on the course coordinators when they put them up/take them down. I still have torts from last year, and all my subjects from last semester. They havent yet updated the Crim part. 2 subject on WebCT, so you're not alone Dave! Just go to the first lecture- they will tell you then whats going on, and you need to get the unit guide.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
MaryJane said:
so you're not alone Dave! Just go to the first lecture- they will tell you then whats going on, and you need to get the unit guide.
so young yet so wise!

exactly what you said happened. theres not webct, but it makes sense, theres only like 60 odd ppl doing it. doubt it would be worth the effort for em

thanks for all ur post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)