What's the easiest People unit? (1 Viewer)

MrTammoth

HSC
I'm sick of this people and planet crap, making me cray.

420YOLOSWAG

HSC
Tell me about it, stupid units stopping me from doing an unofficial maths major.... :'(

crazy_paki123

HSC
I did AHIS140... it was laaame but thats just me. You might like it especially if u like writing essays more than maths

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
I did PHL137 which was pretty easy; interesting enough content, no exams, plus Albert (the lecturer) was fantastic.

anjalyts93

HSC
I did PHL137 which was pretty easy; interesting enough content, no exams, plus Albert (the lecturer) was fantastic.
Were there a lot of assignments ? How easy was this subject ? I am doing law and science so i really don't wanna pick a hard subject as my people unit

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
I did PHL137 which was pretty easy; interesting enough content, no exams, plus Albert (the lecturer) was fantastic.[/QUOTE]

Did PHL 137 in Yr 11, can confirm albert made the even the dullest content enjoyable.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Were there a lot of assignments ? How easy was this subject ? I am doing law and science so i really don't wanna pick a hard subject as my people unit
3x10% Online Quiz
1 Mid Semester, constructing your own argument on a controversial topic, which was about 700-800 words from memory (25% +5% marking others)
Implicit association exercise (5%)
Final Assesment, analysing an argument given to you. (35%)

Content is fairly easy to grasp, definitely easy to pass if that's what you're after.

Last edited:

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
As I recall the assessments were some online quizzes, a short visual argument analysis (around 600-800 words I think), and an end of term essay. It was a while ago though so don't take my word for it haha.

I was focusing more on my other subjects as well, so I didn't do too much more than the minimum requirements. Still managed to get a HD though, so it's pretty easy if you ask me. :)

EDIT: Yeah HecticSandwich has the correct assessment schedule, forgot the IAT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)