Whats the exam timetable like? (1 Viewer)

nitro.vo

HSC
IIRC, the exams go for 3-4 weeks right?

I'm wondering how many days we get to study in between exams, e.g maths on monday, english on friday, economics on wednesday the week after etc etc

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
just depends on where your exams are.

some people get a 2 week study period if they have exams on the 2nd week and one on the 4th week.

some have itall clustered within the first 3 weeks..

but, id hate to ha ve exams on the last week... you lose concentration and motivation to study. <_<

anyway, you should be studying atm for the hsc... should be a constant line of studying, not just last minute cramming you know?

P

pLuvia

English AoS Paper is always first, followed by Paper 2 and whatever else after that.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Economics is one of the last few exams, so you will have more time to prepare for that. Just as Shinji has said, you should be well prepared for your exams by then, so the order/dates of your exams shouldn't be too much of a worry.

A l

HSC
N/A
Apparently, school principals will be dispatched the Advance Copy of the HSC Examinations Timetable by the 23rd of June.

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
A l said:
Apparently, school principals will be dispatched the Advance Copy of the HSC Examinations Timetable by the 23rd of June.
Hey but doesn't the official timetable get released in the next few weeks?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yeah it does, but the advance copy, as its name suggests, has other important details that are relevant for the school principal to know.

Tbomb2k

T.K
HSC
Can someone post or tell me where i could find the 2005 HSC timetable because im assuming it would be very similar. I am just so anxious to get a better idea of where my exams are.

Asheroth

Paranoid Android
HSC
Just a random question about the timetable: Is it actually organised so that nobody in the whole state has two exams at once? Cos that would be hell of hard, logistics wise.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I think they would at least try to make the effort to spread the exams out for everyone to make it as fair as possible.
Tbomb2k said:
Can someone post or tell me where i could find the 2005 HSC timetable because im assuming it would be very similar. I am just so anxious to get a better idea of where my exams are.
Click here.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Asheroth said:
Woo, another BOS document that's corrupted for me.
Corrupted?

Well at least we know what the first exam will be English Paper 1 AOS. Anything else we won't know until the exam timetable is released.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
The first day of the HSC exams is a Thursday, and the controversial thing is whether they will make the module exam on Friday or give us the weekend and put it on the following Monday.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)