• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's the first game you played? (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Fallout 1.

What's the best game I've ever played? Probably Fallout 1, although Deus Ex 1 and Planescape: Torment come close, too. Baldur's Gate, IceWind Dale, Fallout 2, Jazz Jackrabbit (1 and 2) and Half-Life 1 also rocked.

Last edited:

Spikeru

St. Mère Église church tower, danglin....
HSC
HOORAY! Another Fallout lover. Angry about Van Buren?

First game I played would be Battle of Britain on my old 486, I felt so proud when I shot down my fortieth Spitfire and got the Knights Cross with Oakleaves and Swords, along with a promotion to Oberst. I was heartbroken a week later when I was shot down over the channel and drowned.... Those were the days. Wolfenstien would be the second. Gotta love those Blue SS guards.

The first game I brought was Dogfight, which was all right. The second was GUNSHIP 2000 (around 93' by my thinking) and it rocked. You started off as a WO1 flying a single bird but if you did well you got commissioned and were given a flight of 5 other helicopters. I spent most of my time stealthing across Russia in a Commanche.

HSC
Immolate said:
Something on Atari, don't remember the name of it, but you were some dude in the jungle, similar to Tarzan.
The mighty pitfall!

For me it'd probably be something like that, maybe Combat on the Atari.

First on C64 was probably The Last Ninja, and first on pc would be Ernie's Big Splash.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
pac-man stronghold grand prix and doom and cricket 96 all at the same time as in equal first.

culvo

HSC
N/A
Probably Captain Comic or Lemmings, followed by a ton of other DOS games. Does anybody remember a game called sopwith? It was a side view plane game, that was awesome.

pretty pink

HSC
my very first game was an in built one in the SEGA, called Alex in wonderland or something, then i got Sonic.....still love that game

yoda109

High Monk
HSC
The first one I can remember is X-Wing (the version that came on 5 floppy disks, now that's old :p)

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
I remember all those crappy DOS games... good old MS dos.. Tee hee ^_^, and then umm.. probably
"Winter Lemmings" or the "Christmas Lemmings" - and theres other ones i just can't remember the names..

and those worms ... the ones that fire at eachother- totally forget the name of it..

and umm.. some old Zoo thing... and that game on Encarta.. God knows what that was called- you answered all the questions and stuff to go through the doors- like a maze thingy..
Does anyone remember that lol?

turtle_2468

HSC
LOL... I do remember that crazy encarta game, we used to play it on the school computer :p

Anyway, my first game was back in '89 or '90, 5.25" floppy (no MS-DOS mind you, just the disk :p), TETRIS! hehe... 16 years of gaming and counting...

Bunny04 said:
I remember all those crappy DOS games... good old MS dos.. Tee hee ^_^, and then umm.. probably
"Winter Lemmings" or the "Christmas Lemmings" - and theres other ones i just can't remember the names..

and those worms ... the ones that fire at eachother- totally forget the name of it..

and umm.. some old Zoo thing... and that game on Encarta.. God knows what that was called- you answered all the questions and stuff to go through the doors- like a maze thingy..
Does anyone remember that lol?

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
I remember some game where u had to get across the blue mountains, back in the old aussie pioneering times. year 4 was the best year of my life with that game.. lol.

my sister gave me doom cos she thought it was too violent lol. she gave me this other 1 too.. cant remember what it was called but you were in a room, and there were security cameras n from this room you had to stop some crooks from doing something. Iono, it was prolly REALLY CRAP, but being 8, it was sweet as.

I still got doom somewhere.. I was hell fkn bored the other week and played quake2 /noclip :p

edit: fuck im tired... brain dead... ^^

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)