What's the first thing you PLAN to do on your final HSC day? (1 Viewer)

Dumbledore

HSC
hmm well since the "first" thing on my "final" hsc day will be b4 the exam so i'll study

jks

u may call me crazy but school gave me something to do and entertained me so i'll probably miss it, and end up doing something stupid like playing 6 hours of computer a day instead

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
hmm well since the "first" thing on my "final" hsc day will be b4 the exam so i'll study

jks

u may call me crazy but school gave me something to do and entertained me so i'll probably miss it, and end up doing something stupid like playing 6 hours of computer a day instead
hahahahahahaha

klc

HSC
The first thing im going to do is sleep because i bet i will be lacking it .. then after sleep i'm going to melbourne to party and spend big for a week:music::spzz:

HSC
your joke in your sig failed so hard

LOL.

OK x.christina.

Seeing as we're all mature adolescence here, I must admit, you definitely offer some words of wisdom. I guess your signature about prostitution and pimps must be credited as better.

But seeing as how lame your comment was, I must say in the most nicest possible way:

You're a commie fuck. :)

Get out of this forum you grabastic piece of amphibian shit. :haha:

Brontozaurus

HSC
After the exam, buy something nice.

Then go home and do all the non-educational stuff I've been wanting to do for an entire year.

Enigmanation

HSC
Get as high as i possibly can, do something i will certainly regret, delete all of my essays with a gleam in my eyes, burn as many notes as i possibly can without being arrested for arson

and then sleep. sleep for a very, very long time.

Bites

HSC
your joke in your sig failed so hard
LOL.

OK x.christina.

Seeing as we're all mature adolescence here, I must admit, you definitely offer some words of wisdom. I guess your signature about prostitution and pimps must be credited as better.

But seeing as how lame your comment was, I must say in the most nicest possible way:

You're a commie fuck. :)

Get out of this forum you grabastic piece of amphibian shit. :haha:
Wow, congratulations, you're both officially retarded.
Ladies and gentleman I give you Cocopops and Christina
XOXOXO

HSC
Play the song The great escape by Boys like girls REALLY REALLY LOUD.

Top Secret

HSC
Pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming...

If not, then I'll be watching all those downloaded (legal) movies that I was unable to watch due to HSC, which should be accumulated to about 24 hrs so far?

Last edited:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
In my cohort (year group), for next year, I am going to organise the end of compulsory schooling party (apart from the formal after party)... there we shall all take part in the sacrificial burning and destruction of all our school books (not textbooks... cause we'll sell 'em and get lots of monies! Mwahaha).

I noticed that there seems to be a lot of personal bonfires going to be happening; so:

• Why doesn't someone from BoS organise an official "Burning of the Books" (like running of the bulls) for all the 2009 HSC students on BoS (+ their friends :lol:).
^^ That would be cool.
I second this motion :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)