Whats the furthest you have had to walk between classes? (1 Viewer)

witide

HSC
QVB to Carslaw...lulz. That's for furthest my bus goes in the morning, and I don't feel like wasting money on a train when I can have a nice stroll through the city.

On campus though, I've never had to walk further than SIT to Old Teachers College.

04er

HSC
engo department to veterinary science department. twas a huge bitch.

coolasiangal

HSC
from mechanical engineering tut room to wallace theatre... with no break.
==;;

kills me every tuesday. grrrr

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Gosh, honestly the people who made my timetable were either high or thought I was Superman cause my furthest I gotta go from Carslaw all the way to the SIT building, it gets worser, on Mondays I have to run from one side of campus to another like three times within a split second of each other.

Skeeta

HSC
Probably about 500m.

T block to S Block.

Cumberland Represent.

therealist

HSC
only my third week here, and my perception of the place is that it's not that big. but for 3 of 4 days a week at 8am, i have to walk from the footbridge to merewether. it's a bother, especially when i'm late most mornings :)

HSC
old geology to bosch to merewether all one after the other.

Alex499

HSC
Tomorrow I have from Merewether to Wallace, from Wallace to Carslaw and from Carslaw to Ross St. Tutorial Room (the one on Paramatta road). No breaks.
I'll basically be running there huh?

kony

HSC
i've done one which i believe is the furthest possible..

Mackie (other side of footbridge) -> PNR

v4g1n4

HSC
N/A
Probs Bosch -> Quad (or the other way round). Not too bad. I hate having to go to Bosch though. That whole area offends my arts student sensibilities.

spiderpig333

first year B.A.
HSC
From Carslaw East Wing Auditiorium, ECOP1001 lecture always goes over time ends at 12.57, to Wallace Theatre, HSTY1076 which starts at 10ish. I always came barely on time normally, and then I injured my knee so I limed there the rest of the semester. It really sucked cause I love both classes. I hate being late, as I always sit in front and by the time I get there the lecture's started already :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)