whats the internal assesment??! :-S (1 Viewer)

N1C0L3

HSC
Hi
um what exactly is the internal assesment about.. i have never heard of it before.. uh o lol
i completed like 95% of my artwork at home because i can paint a million times better away from school. I worked on my art diary alot at skool tho. Does this mean i am going to get a bad internal assesment?
do our school teachers mark our body of work too???? shit i hope not cause one of em hates me soo much and vice-versa, shes a bitch.
also, does the 'internal assesment' count towards our mark out of 50? gulp.
please write back as soon as poss!!

goosiegoo

HSC
Your internal assessment should be the mark your art teacher gives you, that counts toward your assessment mark - that is calculated by your school. So yes, your art teacher marks it. It doesn't count toward your mark you get from the board of studies for your BOW, but it does count as a certain percentage of your assessment mark (with any other assignments, or progress marks you've got this year).

N1C0L3

HSC
oh ok thanks, phewww im jus glad it wont affect the board of studies mark
so do u know what the weighting is for the internal assesment mark? 5% 10%? i hope its no more than that! :bomb:

also, do u reckon i will get marked badly if i didnt work on it much in class? the teacher didnt seem interested in my work anyway... its like i dont exist to her. :-S

AJD

HSC
I think it is weighted 25% for your overall hsc mark. I think the board of studies marking makes up 25% also. This overall gives you half of your hsc mark for art.

goosiegoo

HSC
The weighting of your internal mark depends on what the school gives it. It was 15% for me.

gabz25

HSC
N/A
My art work has been retained by the BOS??

My artwork has been retained by the BOS - what does this mean? All other work has been returned to the school

Hairey

HSC
Re: My art work has been retained by the BOS??

gabz25 said:
My artwork has been retained by the BOS - what does this mean? All other work has been returned to the school
suspected plagurism. they are probably doing tests to see if you cheated.

jks lol

it most likely means that you got preselected for art express. nice work. mine came back :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)