Whats the most amount of pages youve read in a day? (1 Viewer)

simplistic

nice as ice
HSC
yeh im a fast reader as well its a habit cant put the book down till its finish ( if its very interesting) like the lord of the rings trilogy took me a whole day to read all 3
amber spyglass took em awhile beacuse it was a twisted storyline .. but loved the book

beentherdunthat

HSC
lol I remember reading most of the Harry Potter books the same day they come out. Can't wait for the Deathly Hallows!

the leader

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
lol I remember reading most of the Harry Potter books the same day they come out. Can't wait for the Deathly Hallows!
yeah one day I was bored so just sat down and finished the fourth one in one book in one sitting.

Apart from HP, I think the most I've read in one day a few 'books' of Tolstoy's War & Peace in a day... so a few hundred pages at a guess

HSC
I think...I read the whole of Lord of the rings once in a day...from about 4pm till midnight...so that's 1000 pages or so.

nicole21290

HSC
Um - when I went on holidays I read a series of 11 books (The Wheel Of Time - Robert Jordan). I read one book each day and I'm pretty sure the shortest was around 600 and the longest about 1100 pages. The longest one probably took between 9 and 10 hours to read but I had a break for lunch! Another fun one was the 13 hour trip to QLD where I read the entire time without stopping - a series about Amish people (1400 pages all up?) I love reading... I generally don't take more than a day or two to read a book because I hate not finishing it in one sitting - it annoys me having it sitting there and not being read :)

J

jhakka

I am so jealous of people who can read in the car (assuming you drove). I start to feel poorly. :(

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I read 3/4 of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in one day :)

nicole21290

HSC
Emma-Jayde said:
Me too. I read for about 15 minutes and have to give up :(

And hey, Nicole, if you've read the rest of WoT have you read the prequel New Spring?
Yep - sure have. I grabbed them all from the library then I bought them all and I really feel sorry for you guys who can't read in the car. That would suck; I can't sleep in the car so when I'm stuck there for 12 hours I need something to do! If I run out of books I go to the crossword puzzle books :) but that usually doesn't happen, thankfully.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)