Whats the most marks you ever scabbed? (2 Viewers)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
i never scab.. it pisses me off when i see people scab, cuz usually they're seriously just scabbing...
And it's annoying when some guy who does worse than u scabs marks to become equal when in the hsc u can NEVER scab....
Ur marks should be final unless there's an OBVIOUS error...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I haven't "scabbed" marks, but I do point out errors in the marking such as MC or if another person has the same answer and they got it right and I got it wrong.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
ive onyl pointed out errors in adding marks up. and i question the teachers why i got this question wrong, and sometimes i get the mark because they forgot to mark something :rolleyes: but i dont march up and scab.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol, after we got exams and the like back, an entire period was dedicated to us trying to scab marks
the teachers didnt mind, in fact, they encouraged it.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I hate it how people who got top of the class try and scab, its weird l know but they still do it so they stand out from everyone else.

Oh and l only point out errors, never scab. Someone in my maths class didn't use simpsons rule, except he got 390cm and the answer was 380cm with simpsons rule. Even though simpsons rule is only an approximation, he didn't get any marks because he worked it out wrong. He had a bitch about that!

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Misturi
Oh and l only point out errors, never scab. Someone in my maths class didn't use simpsons rule, except he got 390cm and the answer was 380cm with simpsons rule. Even though simpsons rule is only an approximation, he didn't get any marks because he worked it out wrong. He had a bitch about that!

yeah only point out errors, since the reason you might've lost marks is because ur essay (say in english) isnt exactly A material...so no point in scabbing...unless ur in year 12!

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
21marks!!

stupid teacher forgot to mark an entire page!!!!!

when i got my results back i was shocked! i was thinking i did alrite in the exam but i came like last!!
when the teacher handed the exam back to me, he goes, what happened??

i looked at my mark at the top of the page blankly o_0

lucky i didn't rip it apart in a fit of rage :p

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by redslert
21marks!!

stupid teacher forgot to mark an entire page!!!!!

when i got my results back i was shocked! i was thinking i did alrite in the exam but i came like last!!
when the teacher handed the exam back to me, he goes, what happened??

i looked at my mark at the top of the page blankly o_0

lucky i didn't rip it apart in a fit of rage :p
Luckily you picked that out!

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Yeah, a few. My IPT teacher is a retard and makes spelling mistakes in the MC that completely screw up the answers, and he doesn't notice. That's where I scab.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
my chem teacher missed a whole page of my marks and that meant the difference in my half yrly rankings by about 20 places..lukcily i got the 5 marks back

HSC
i only point out calculation errors...
eg..when i got 18 for one of my essays...it said something like 12 on the marking page.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by RUB!X
how far have u gone?
my friend did the best scab! it was so hilarious! lolz

so the answer to the question in textiles was WOOL and she put cotten instead, ( she knew she got it wrong coz after the test she got out her book and looked through it. so she went up to the teacher and went DOES SPELLING MATTER? and the teachers like nah its textiles its cool :) and my friend was like good coz i spelt wool like cotton. even though my answer may look like cotton it is defintely wool, and she got the marks for it!

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Not-That-Bright
i never scab.. it pisses me off when i see people scab, cuz usually they're seriously just scabbing...
And it's annoying when some guy who does worse than u scabs marks to become equal when in the hsc u can NEVER scab....
Ur marks should be final unless there's an OBVIOUS error...
yeah but in the actual hsc exam they cant scab marks so it shall be okay :)

if people scab an extra mark i just scab 2 myelf, so i turns out fair!

Wohzazz

HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
my friend did the best scab! it was so hilarious! lolz

so the answer to the question in textiles was WOOL and she put cotten instead, ( she knew she got it wrong coz after the test she got out her book and looked through it. so she went up to the teacher and went DOES SPELLING MATTER? and the teachers like nah its textiles its cool :) and my friend was like good coz i spelt wool like cotton. even though my answer may look like cotton it is defintely wool, and she got the marks for it!
that is pretty hilarious, this is going too far and i'm surprised she actually successfully scabed the marks

I personally don't like the idea of scabbing only in the special cases when people do get ripped off. But it feels bad when you see other people maximising their marks, and you are just sitting there accepting your marks. I would scab as you will be disadvantaged if others do it and you do not. I few minutes of embarrasessment confronting your teachers and pleaing to get a better mark is worth the trouble, especially the HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)