what's the nicest thing your boss has done for you (1 Viewer)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Yay. I feel valued today. I went to check my pay slips for the last 2 weeks, and attached to one of them was a slip of paper saying "Congratulations Serena, we value your hard work and effort every day" and attached to that was a voucher for a free lunch in the centre. I got a thai beef salad at Sumo salad. It was very nice.

So that put me in a good mood for the rest of the day

what's the nicest thing your employers have done for you?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
my boss is a bitch

thus i have never gotten anything good at work. in fact im still trying to get them to pay me for hours i've worked and should've gotten time and a half for.

igits. i want better bosses.

thus im immensely jealous of you

HSC
My boss is awesome.

He always gives me more tips than other people because i work hard most of the time as opposed to standing around talking and doing a half-arsed job.
And sometimes he'll buy us M&Ms or Skittles to eat if we come early to work.
He doesn't make us pay if we break glasses or plates.
But best of all, he doesn't mind us going to the liberty to making ourselves desserts or consuming copious amounts of (his) alcohol after our shifts.
And this is on a daily basis.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
I used to get a stack of free donuts after my shifts because they were 1-2 hour shifts at the end of the day...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hmm my boss doesnt do anything like that really but hes still a nice guy... unlike my old maccas boss who was a total fucking bitch.... she is now the owner of blaxland maccas

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
gave me two free movie tickets for my hard work
just being nice to me and didnt get angry when i cancelled 3 days of work to train for my new job..lol
shes just the best

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
once my boss let me go home early bcos i was having a party that night and needed to organise stuff....

and she paid me for it aswell....even tho i didnt work...in cash :p

HSC
my old boss was heaps nice, he used to pay for my lunch almost every second or third week, where i worked (i used to work saturdays only during school and 6 days a week holidays)

i used to sell really well he tells me so i guess thats why he did, he let me drive forklift around when i was 15 :D (that was fun)

i worked inside there, there was also an outside which was x100 bigger, theres a whole other side of the building which contains flooring and another even bigger side with building materials (such as fibro)

when it wasnt busy, what you see there didnt exist, id clear it all out and put it in the rack in less than 6 hours the whole place (including masses of sawdust i sweeped because on the right are milling machines)

edit; clarification

and now to my new job;
my very first manager in my section was a C H A M P, but ive gone through like 4 managers, one named phil was a champ as well gave me plenty of breaks for school, but they always get fired or leave, my section is cursed :(
(this is at bunnings warehouse)

Last edited:

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
i get shifts eventhough the place is packed with workers and get more weekend work...apart from that he asks me to work and says you choose the hours you wanna do on the days he wants me to work! guess thats all..

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
My boss made me a birthday cake ^^ and also when i got my acceptance into the Conservatorium they gave me another cake and chocolate crackles- the office always celebrates peoples birthdays and are really friendly, often giving everyone chocolates..
and for major celebrations like Easter, Christmas, valentines day, Chinese New year etc.. they have a christmas tree in the middle of the office (which they haven't ever taken down) and decorate it for each special event , usually with chocolate or good luck charms, and come the festive day.. or leading up to it, everyone gets to pick something off the tree ^_^ (actually it always contains chocolate- but sometimes somethign else)
and every single birthday of someone or major celebratory event that happened to someone they always have a cake, or chocolate crackles! its so cute ^^

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Casmira said:
my old boss was heaps nice, he used to pay for my lunch almost every second or third week, where i worked (i used to work saturdays only during school and 6 days a week holidays)

i used to sell really well he tells me so i guess thats why he did, he let me drive forklift around when i was 15 :D (that was fun)

i worked inside there, there was also an outside which was x100 bigger, theres a whole other side of the building which contains flooring and another even bigger side with building materials (such as fibro)

when it wasnt busy, what you see there didnt exist, id clear it all out and put it in the rack in less than 6 hours the whole place (including masses of sawdust i sweeped because on the right are milling machines)

my very first manager in my section was a C H A M P, but ive gone through like 4 managers, one named phil was a champ as well gave me plenty of breaks for school, but they always get fired or leave, my section is cursed :(
lol is that the place u rang up about on nova that time

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
My boss gives lets have anything we want for lunch from the store, for free and when we close, whatever is left from the specials, we get to take home.

But as a person, he's not really that nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)