What's the probability of... (1 Viewer)

Eddie2004

HSC
Hi! Does anyone know what's the probability of getting a short story to write in this years hsc - paper 1, section 2? Because don't they kind of go through the different styles - ie one year - interview, the next - diary entry etc. Gosh i hope they ask for a interview, its way easier than trying to come up with a story on the spot!

Also, does anyone know if in an interview you can pretend to be an interviewer who is already famous - or a character on tv? Becaue they say you can interview a real person...i was just wondering. Thanks very much!

~Ahhhhhh - 2 weeks to go!!!!!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
For the second part of your question - over the years in english l have adopted the persona of Ray Martin as the interviewer...l don't see why not...

Unless they have copyright issues or something..

cj_bridle

HSC
to answer the first part of your question: i dont think there is any order with the text types. its completely random.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
i agree with cj_bridle. also, generally speaking, they often ask you to compose a piece without specifying 'short story' (usually at end has 'you may write in any form'). sometimes they do ask specifically for a short story, but you could always try and just adapt what you would have talked about in the interview into a story?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)