Whats the size of your...? (1 Viewer)

bio_nut

HSC
dude

lol, I actually look pretty average, I just prefer a thinner look, nothing malnourished...but it's not going to happen. I don't have the willpower to give up or watch my food at the moment.
Don't be stupid and lazy. If you want to lose weight, you just exercise more, don't cut out food.

You don't need to lose weight anyway.

mes ami

HSC
dude

lol, I actually look pretty average, I just prefer a thinner look, nothing malnourished...but it's not going to happen. I don't have the willpower to give up or watch my food at the moment.
I personally prefer the malnourished look.

amirite

HSC
I dont like chicks who have no muscle mass. All boney and shit. Yuck. They look empty.

Actually after starting lifting I seem to hate everyone (guys and girls) who dont have any sort of muscular curves. As far as im concerned you arent shit (that is to say you are shit) if you dont have well-rounded shoulders a V-taper and cant squat your BW 10 times.

Last edited:

Yo1anda

HSC
one of my friends squeezed my arm today

and was like
"shit. nice. do you go to the gym?"

no, I dont. but i lug around this 6 kilo bag all day, TY FOR ASKING.

was so fucking proud though

amirite

HSC
one of my friends squeezed my arm today

and was like
"shit. nice. do you go to the gym?"

no, I dont. but i lug around this 6 kilo bag all day, TY FOR ASKING.

was so fucking proud though
lol. thats happened a few times to me. Its nice having bigger arms relaxed than 95% of your friends have flexed.

I remember one girl did it and I couldnt wipe the smile off my face for a few seconds. It was completely out of the blue, i was like lolwut. cool story bro.

You can usually tell if someone lifts though just by looking at their arms (no shit). Guys who dont lift usually have flat biceps when their arms are extended - i notice because I think it looks pathetic. :p no homo. I hope for my sake girls notice these things.

Oh and I CANNOT wait until spring/summer when I dont have to wear jumpers anymore and everyone will be actually able to see my physique. Im so vain.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol. thats happened a few times to me. Its nice having bigger arms relaxed than 95% of your friends have flexed.

I remember one girl did it and I couldnt wipe the smile off my face for a few seconds. It was completely out of the blue, i was like lolwut. cool story bro.

You can usually tell if someone lifts though just by looking at their arms (no shit). Guys who dont lift usually have flat biceps when their arms are extended - i notice because I think it looks pathetic. :p no homo. I hope for my sake girls notice these things.

Oh and I CANNOT wait until spring/summer when I dont have to wear jumpers anymore and everyone will be actually able to see my physique. Im so vain.
just a tad ;)

Yo1anda

HSC
lmfao :\

i have no idea what to say to that but yeah we notice that if a guy is built his tricep "pops" or w/e when he extends his arm

that said i have better triceps than most guys yeh

amirite

HSC
lmfao :\

i have no idea what to say to that but yeah we notice that if a guy is built his tricep "pops" or w/e when he extends his arm

that said i have better triceps than most guys yeh
Most guys dont lift.

The only thing that is gay is that girls seem to think a 15 inch arm with definition is the same as a 12inch arm with definition. They dont appreciate mass or strength, just definition.

BTW if youve still got a grudge the person that was backing you up about that low-carb thing is actually doing the diet I suggested now. ;) iknorite

Yo1anda

HSC
pshttt that traitor can SUCK IT

and- I think most girls do appreciate mass and strength. its kind of lolworthy when skinny guys are like I HAVE RIPPED ARMS AND ABS. no one cares ugh

boganxcore

HSC

hahahaha mate you are a fucking fag, suck moar dicks cunt

nat_doc

HSC
i like guys with deinfed jaw lines..

ok my specs :
height 1.6 M:
waist: 102
mass: 117.3
shoe size: 7

HSC
Height: 180cm
Waist: 32-36"
Shoe: 9 normal, 12 sports

Edit: add weight: 75 kg
Edit2: different pants have different sizes that fit on me :confused:
lol 75kg and size 36 pants you have a huge arse

183cm
34-36"
size 10.5-11.5
80kg

amirite

HSC
hahahaha mate you are a fucking fag, suck moar dicks cunt
STATS:
height: 193-4cm
weight: 75kg

Come at me bro.

i like guys with deinfed jaw lines..
Hey :)

lol 75kg and size 36 pants you have a huge arse
I have a big arse. My quads get in the way too. I wear 34 and theyre pretty tight around my quads and arse. Loose as hell around my hips/waist though, I need a belt. =\ I look better with my pants off.. nat_doc ;)

pshttt that traitor can SUCK IT

and- I think most girls do appreciate mass and strength. its kind of lolworthy when skinny guys are like I HAVE RIPPED ARMS AND ABS. no one cares ugh
They should definitely suck it. I wont stop them, unless them is a he.

I <3 you for that last bit. Theres this kid who rolls his sleeves up at my school, infact theres a couple of them and their arms are pathetic. I hate those people who think theyre big and strong even though they dont lift, theyre just lean cause they under-eat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)