• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's the worst trouble you've ever been in at school? (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Legham said:
Oh shit.. look out for this guy folks, he is BAD!

I should write a book about all the shit me and my closest friends did just in year 7 alone :eek: 'twould be awesome. Especially when the fireworks craze was at it's peak! there were things exploding left, right and centre.
I was a really BAD boy back then :) ... Then my troublemaking was quite lax once I was in my new school, but the worst trouble I got into my current school was installing Counter-Strike on the school computers two years ago and I got my account login disabled for a month or two and a apology to be given then was accepted, wasn't suspended though it was a possible punishment ...

No issues so far since Year 11 ...

I think I should write a book about my "works of wonders" at school, it also extended to public transport where my anti-social behaviour was equally destructive ...

cl3nta

HSC
Legham said:
fireworks craze was at it's peak! there were things exploding left, right and centre.
haha brings back good times:p one thing that brought great joy was using fireworks to badge cars. mercs and bimmers won:p (saabs too)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
cl3nta said:
haha brings back good times:p one thing that brought great joy was using fireworks to badge cars. mercs and bimmers won:p (saabs too)
Speaking of saabs ... I tap-danced on a car on a quiet street after leaving school grounds to buy from Oportos during lunchtime ...

Legham

HSC
f3nr15 said:
I was a really BAD boy back then :) ... Then my troublemaking was quite lax once I was in my new school, but the worst trouble I got into my current school was installing Counter-Strike on the school computers two years ago and I got my account login disabled for a month or two and a apology to be given then was accepted, wasn't suspended though it was a possible punishment ...

No issues so far since Year 11 ...

I think I should write a book about my "works of wonders" at school, it also extended to public transport where my anti-social behaviour was equally destructive ...
I hope you know i was being sarcastic :/

Lol! We never tried that.. Though that might have something to do with there being no decent cars in forster :p Hardly anything that you'd want the badge of.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Legham said:

Lol! We never tried that.. Though that might have something to do with there being no decent cars in forster :p Hardly anything that you'd want the badge of.
No I wasn't sarcastic ... I was a major menace and misery to school authority in my previous school ...

ellen.louise

HSC
Legham said:

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
f3nr15 = trying to prove he's hard core. wanker...
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2854385", true); </SCRIPT>

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
F3nr15 is from Macquarie Fields High I presume? The stuff we did is tame compared to MFHS.

cl3nta

HSC
the flame wars have started. eventually every thread ends in one place:p

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Mine is incredibly petty and lame. I took the fuse of a party popper to school and popped it at the 75th school reunion. It was the lamest thing but I got sent to the principal. He told me it was a dangerous thing to do and "could've elicited a bomb scare". It was only a party popper, gee.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
^^ Lol at party popper! Most trouble I was ever in was a 4 day suspension for stealing mercury from the science lab.

Legham

HSC
m0ofin said:
Mine is incredibly petty and lame. I took the fuse of a party popper to school and popped it at the 75th school reunion. It was the lamest thing but I got sent to the principal. He told me it was a dangerous thing to do and "could've elicited a bomb scare". It was only a party popper, gee.
Hahaha, wow! Strict enough school? :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)