What's wrong? (1 Viewer)

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
"what???? kays on kayboard dont work proply. thus shit spllin. whats wron??? i an nissin lttrs btwn w - r, p - ], f - h, n - <, 8 - 0, ~ - 2 HLP HLP HLP"

^Someone i know posted this and doesnt know how to fix their keyboard (or something else?)

Any ideas on what it could be?

`kyttie

rawr.
HSC
N/A
Odd. Only thing I can think of is.. has that person tried to pop out their keys recently? I pop out my keys regularly to clean and dust out underneath them, and once I obviously damaged the actual keypad, so that when I pressed the key it wouldn't register at all.

Especially notebooks and laptops - their keypads are so delicate, my younger brother removed the top layer of his integrated keyboard, and now some of his keys are just fried.

Maybe your friend can swap keyboards with someone? If the new keyboard works, then it's just hardware and he'll have to replace it. If it doesn't work, then -- it's something I don't know about. :confused:

Good luck.

Kaitlyn. :cool:

ellen.louise

HSC
maybe someone pranked him... people at my school have a sadistic tendency to switch the keys on the keyboard. ask him if his keys are in the order qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm. might have something to do with it.
:lol: sounds like a very... <serious> situation...

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
It turned out to be the keyboard, i would have suggested it to begin with but i always thought keyboards were more reliable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)