Whats your fav decade of music? (1 Viewer)

Fav decade of music

• Classical

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 20's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60's

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • 70's

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • 80's

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • 90's

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • NOW

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • All are good

Votes: 13 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spiny norman

HSC
Led-Zep said:
true all decades have their ups and downs, while the 70's had Zeppelin,Queen,ACDC,Kiss,Deep purple,Black Sabbath,The Eagles, Clapton, etc there were many others that sucked ass.
You mention Kiss, Deep Purple and The Eagles but can't think of any 70s music that sucked? Oh, and go listen to some Captain And Tenille or John Denver while you're at it.

I reckon 80's and 90's are both good, producing guns & roses, Accadacca, nirvana etc. their probably the best
Besides this sentence being grammatically incorrect it is historically inaccurate, as ACDC are a product of the 70s, not the 80s/90s.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
hey spiny norman, i said i couldnt think of any 70's music that was shit off the top of my head. oh and i was generalisin with most of those bands as wat ppl thought of as the best durin that decade, i do not like kiss or deep purple, but ealges come on they rocked.

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
Led-Zep said:
hey spiny norman, i said i couldnt think of any 70's music that was shit off the top of my head. oh and i was generalisin with most of those bands as wat ppl thought of as the best durin that decade, i do not like kiss or deep purple, but ealges come on they rocked.
whats wrong with deep purple? and the eagles had only 1 good song

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
nothin really, i just aint into them. though i find it hilarious that in a best of cd, cant remember the name, there is just as much talk of zeppelin and jimmy page in the cd cover than purple. that always makes me laugh to read it.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
gordo said:
as if i am the only one to vote for classical

i am disappointed with all of you for your musical superficiality
go and repent
Well, don't get me wrong, i love classical, hell! i go to the opera 4 times a year & LOVE Gilbert & Suv lots!

But the 80s has claimed another follower....me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)