What's your favourite sport? (1 Viewer)

ellen.louise

HSC
rusticmetal said:
what the hell is wrong with afl? although, i must say i can see why sydney people dont like it - the only team up there is pretty shocking.
nothing WRONG with it... it's just that it bears a remarkable resemblance to aerial pingpong...

and it sucks to watch

and soccer is teh secks

rusticmetal

HSC
mat2154 said:
in sydney league kills afl in terms of newspaper space and airtime on radio and tv. problem is that most of the people just joined the bandwagon after sydney made the finals a few times so there aren't too many real swans supporters. fwhat i heard from most afl fans is that its shit on tv but awesome when you watch a game live.
sounds about right about the media. sydney's afl media SUCK.

ellen.louise said:
nothing WRONG with it... it's just that it bears a remarkable resemblance to aerial pingpong...

and it sucks to watch

and soccer is teh secks
contradiction right there.

and get over the 'aerial pingpong' bullshit. footy hasn't been like that since the 60s, and even than that phrase stretches it. you never see that these days (unless of course Adelaide and Richmond are playing)

no. soccer sucks. weak as piss.

Last edited:

rusticmetal

HSC
ellen.louise said:
I kinda said 'soccer is teh secks' (say: soccer is teh sex) meaning it's the best fucking sport ever.

are you from melbourne or somewhere else in vic?
sorry, i dont speak that rubbishy net speak. i changed my post.

yes i am from melbourne.

cant stand soccer at all (unless its the only thing on tv after midnight). i prefer contact sports (AFL, league/union, etc) and sports like cricket (not sure how you classify them).

in fact, the only reason i watched the world cup was because i found it hilarious that we, a country where soccer isnt even a top 3 sport, managed to wipe the floor with countries who have it as their main sport. ha ha europe...ha.

ellen.louise

HSC
rusticmetal said:
sorry, i dont speak that rubbishy net speak. i changed my post.

yes i am from melbourne.

cant stand soccer at all (unless its the only thing on tv after midnight). i prefer contact sports (AFL, league/union, etc) and sports like cricket (not sure how you classify them).

in fact, the only reason i watched the world cup was because i found it hilarious that we, a country where soccer isnt even a top 3 sport, managed to wipe the floor with countries who have it as their main sport. ha ha europe...ha.
I thought so.
apologies: i will refrain from ripping into your state's favourite sport.

I prefer soccer because it is so much less violent and it's more coordinated and the footwork is fun.

wanzer123

HSC
N/A
:) Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball, Basketball,

HSC
rusticmetal said:
dumbass. what the hell is wrong with afl? although, i must say i can see why sydney people dont like it - the only team up there is pretty shocking.
lol melbourne...swans arent that shocking...they must be doing something right if they made the grand final two years running...although they are going fair shocking this year...

HSC
mat2154 said:
in sydney league kills afl in terms of newspaper space and airtime on radio and tv. problem is that most of the people just joined the bandwagon after sydney made the finals a few times so there aren't too many real swans supporters. fwhat i heard from most afl fans is that its shit on tv but awesome when you watch a game live.
yeah but afl in sydney has made more inroads than league in melbourne has. which i think is quite the bullshit because the storm are a highly successful team., they have won a premiership, make the finals every year, and are yet to make a real impact (they have made a little one though). :(

btw for the record

league > union > afl > soccer imo.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
sif. union > league > afl = soccer
and crickets some where there... if you're the one playing. or if its a 20/20

simone.lee

HSC
soccer to watch, netball to play

afl and league are up there in watching though. as is soccer and running in playing (if you can play running haha)

HNCS

Fanatic
HSC
timlay said:
sif. union > league > afl = soccer
and crickets some where there... if you're the one playing. or if its a 20/20

WHHHAAAAATTT

SOCCER beats them all!!

LordPc

HSC
Soccer, then tennis, then indoor soccer, then beach soccer, then everything else, then golf, then cricket last

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Badminton. :D And then i would say table-tennis, and then maybe.... soccer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)