What's your GPA now? (undergraduate,MQ) (1 Viewer)

nathan22

HSC
no matter you are current student or graduated.
Please tell what is your GPA, if you study in Macquarie.
I curious about the average GPA in our school =)

I am studying in Finance, current GPA 3.25 ....:uhoh: What about you :drink::drink:

dolbinau

HSC
4.0 Psychology.

(We have it easy though, since Ds and HDs are both 4)

onur91

HSC
N/A
GPA- 1.75 :cool:

I went really shit last year, this is why you should actually do your assignments kiddies lol

Ziva

Banned
HSC
What's your GPA now? (undergraduate,MQ)
no matter you are current student or graduated.
Please tell us your GPA, if you study in Macquarie.
I curious about the average GPA in our school =)

I am studying in Finance, current GPA 3.25 .... :uhoh::uhoh:What about you :rolleyes::rolleyes:=)
you will not be able to find the average from this forum

you shouldn't even care

all you should care is about doing well yourself, everyone else is irrelevant (unlike in high school and ranking etc)

3.2 is a solid GPA, even in finance.

X

xeuyrawp

you will not be able to find the average from this forum

you shouldn't even care

all you should care is about doing well yourself, everyone else is irrelevant (unlike in high school and ranking etc)

3.2 is a solid GPA, even in finance.
^ This.

Edit: Comparing yourself to others of no significance is really one of the worst things you can do at uni. It's natural and sometimes even good to have friendly competition with friends and to use them to motivate you, but caring about random people online is really not good.

Last edited by a moderator:

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
^ This.

Edit: Comparing yourself to others of no significance is really one of the worst things you can do at uni. It's natural and sometimes even good to have friendly competition with friends and to use them to motivate you, but caring about random people online is really not good.
haha that is too true for me, because i am a lazy bastard as you can see from my screenname. :rolleyes:

I usually say to myself 'yeh i will definately go to the library tommorow and study hard' that never happens or happens after few weeks and find myself cramming 2 chapters in one study session! But when i have someone ask me 'you better come today lets study' i stick to it and find myself studying better and trying to beat my friend in 'marks' only if i had that motivation and self discipline to study without needing someone to drag me will i be a all distinction student,

i really hope i can find some really smart study buddies in uni, i really need and want a friend that likes going to libraries but also knows how to chill on weekends.

X

xeuyrawp

I usually say to myself 'yeh i will definately go to the library tommorow and study hard' that never happens or happens after few weeks and find myself cramming 2 chapters in one study session! But when i have someone ask me 'you better come today lets study' i stick to it and find myself studying better and trying to beat my friend in 'marks' only if i had that motivation and self discipline to study without needing someone to drag me will i be a all distinction student,
What you said is very true for most people.

I remember reading an article a while ago which looked at how hard sports-people were willing to push themselves physically in different contexts. Unsurprisingly, the sports-people were willing to push themselves much harder when they were with other people, and even harder if they were with someone they saw as a teammate.

dolbinau

HSC
Bitch pls. When I study with other people, they drag me down.

(I kid).

frauelize

HSC
my GPA's 3.02 atm :) hopefully wont get dragged down this sem

VLTURBO

HSC
my GPA is 3.6ish

first year and a half of uni i didnt study hard but after that i really put my head down. god GPA helps when applying for grad recruitment as I have done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)