What's your job and how much you earn? (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Yeah call centre work is pretty sweet, but you gotta do inbound. It's more fun. Outbound kills 100 brain cells from boredom for every minute you do it.

Another perk is that it's far easier to deal with retarded/abusive customers because they can't see you so as long as you can fake a cheerful voice you can facepalm and gesture all you want and they'll never know.
True, I used to do outbound, i hated it so much.......

Inbound is pretty cool.

What call centre company do you work at??

Edit: Not sure if ive posted this up.....

Cell centre: $17 daytime, $19 at nights.

pottsy44

HSC
Building Surveyor - circa 56k

+ all uni fees paid for (like 7k(?) a year)
+ 1 day off a month
+ 1 day off during uni semesters to attend lectures/labs/tuts
+ other random perks

4th year of Construction Management at UWS (yeah people from UWS can get good jobs too!).

pottsy44

HSC
:\ sounds bad

only 1 day off, and 1 day to go lectures?
normal hours kinda, 8:30-5 mon-fri. then on top of this i get 1 day off a month (RDO) and 1 day off a week to goto uni, its all i need as i do night classes and some external subjects.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
you need experience in sales and you have to be over 18
Well I'm over 18 but Maccas is my first and only experience. Can you pm the place so I can send them a resume just to see if they consider me? Help a brother out, $13.77 per hour mang :(. Much thanks.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
:\ sounds bad

only 1 day off, and 1 day to go lectures?
More of a killer: working fulltime and going to uni at night...Especially when you rarely finish work by 5:30 anyway and have to go late to any classes/miss out completely :(

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
Yeah. I'd rather focus on uni when uni is on. You've got your entire life ahead of you to work. Take it easy.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Yeah. I'd rather focus on uni when uni is on. You've got your entire life ahead of you to work. Take it easy.
Not necessarily.

Some like to get ahead and do the hard work now, so things become easier later in life. Some things in life are achievable much earlier in life if you work hard for it now.

Meh. Each to their own.

kay90

HSC
Job: Temp. PA at Credit Suisse - Full Time (until Uni starts)
Wage: $20/hour + Super

61st of April

HSC
Wow you're cheap lol
My friend charges $17/$18 for half an hour for flute tutoring
And she has like 12 students

Fair enough - $18 for half an hour is what Hothouse Music up the road charge, and they're professionals - I was only a high school student with Grade 5 AMEB, so I thought I should charge less.

It was fun while it lasted - had to stop to concentrate on study grrrrrrr........ :(

sachu

HSC
eyI, WATS its like working at Priceline? I got a job at Soul pattinson chemist. I have never worked at pharmacy before. What are your tips and suggestions? What should I be prepare of? I dont wanna look dumb on my first day!! Would appreciate it so much!! tnX Starting next week :X NErvOUS
I worked at Priceline pharmacy for a year. I was on $11.58 when I started at 18 and it went up $2 when I turned 19. We got a 15% discount.
Pretty sure the yearly pay rise stops at 21

gifted:)

HSC
17, and working at target; getting paaid $19.37 weekdays, time and a half sundays, double time and a half public holidays :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)