• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's your opinion (1 Viewer)

Is the Belvoir St upgrade a viable option for theatre in Sydney?

• Yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kalinda

HSC
im not sure
i would love it if they gave us stuff thats tested what we knew and what we can do and not just what they want to hear - like if we want to use five words to say something instead of one why cant we use the five words - it takes up space

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by kalinda
im not sure
i would love it if they gave us stuff thats tested what we knew and what we can do and not just what they want to hear - like if we want to use five words to say something instead of one why cant we use the five words - it takes up space
lol true true

I know I'm a 4 unit english student, but there's one aspect i hate about english, and that's related texts. I hate how we have to LINK! Fcuk, why can't we just value Emma, or Pride and Prejudice on IT'S OWN!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
lol true true

I know I'm a 4 unit english student, but there's one aspect i hate about english, and that's related texts. I hate how we have to LINK! Fcuk, why can't we just value Emma, or Pride and Prejudice on IT'S OWN!

DONT get me started on related texts!!! You wanted us to study FRONTLINE! mate... thats all you should get. I shouldnt be assesed on my ability to FIND stuff and make up a meaning that you want in it!!! ERGH!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
DONT get me started on related texts!!! You wanted us to study FRONTLINE! mate... thats all you should get. I shouldnt be assesed on my ability to FIND stuff and make up a meaning that you want in it!!! ERGH!
I completely agree. It's friggin ridiculous!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
of course we can find a meaning in everything. lol I'm sick of not being able to study a novel or a play straight away. We don't even get to do that for King Lear *groans* School is shitting me.

I know it's not relevant (but nothing ever is with me :p ) but my 4 unit eng teacher completely tore apart my MW. *wails* She HATES it!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
I know it's not relevant (but nothing ever is with me :p ) but my 4 unit eng teacher completely tore apart my MW. *wails* She HATES it!
OMG your joking!!! Oh no! I feel like friging crying for you!! i am so scared that'll happen to me!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
thanks will....I guess I'm a little over it now, coz I really like it, and just because one person at of a world of 100,000,000,000 people doesn't like it, doesn't mean anything!

I'm going to take her criticism into account definitely, and I'll fix it up, but you know. I was devastated.

kalinda

HSC
who is ur 4unit teacher grks?
i hate english its just makes me feel sick at times
its always do this, examine that arghhhhhhhhhh

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
everyone subject is making me sick at the moment.

OMG guess what? Will, you'll be proud of me! I actually enjoyed my first lesson of prac drama today! lol I haven't enjoyed prac drama since year 9

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)