whats your r/ship with exs?? (1 Viewer)

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
shit man thats soooooooo shit.. all my ex's still talk.. but i generally hav to call :(
lucky i only do it when im happy with some one else lolz :D and we still hang out but to hav ure ex exclude u.. is the shits.. wat did u do to her?
i didnt do anything to her, we just went on a 'break' for a week, and then we broke up. i was just mainly stressing out cuz of poor trial results and pre hsc. and it just wasnt helping the situation.

i talk to my other exs a bit...mainly the ones i just had a fling with ...nothing serious lol...

i'm such a fuck up

last night i told my ex [who was my bf for 2 years and my ex for 8 months] that i loved him OVER THE INTERNET while he was telling me abt the fight him and his GIRLFRIEND were having, i don't know why i do shit like this

now he probably doesn't even wanna know me anymore and yeah i'm just fucked.

p.s. and then i blocked him.

real mature, huh? :p
dont worry too much... ive done that b4 lol..once lol..but yeah um have u talked to him since? if i was the guy, i wud feel special but also feel awkward ...hmm dunno..

~o O

Posts: 864 +Po1ntDeXt3r+ has a spectacular aura about+Po1ntDeXt3r+ has a spectacular aura about

could be worse.. i wasnt concentratin when my ex was bitchin' bout her current bf.. i was lik "thats good"
her- "umm he hurt himself"
me - " sorri? wasnt listenin :S"
lol i tune out of conversation like that..lol expecially if i dnt really want to kno, and i guess u didnt really care either ...but i really hate that when ur talking to ur ex and they are bitching about their current relationship when u dnt really give...

^^^ what azzie said :)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
lolz relationships in yr 12 will be the shits when ure stressed :)
dun worri bout it.. if u force it.. it might break..

take time.. and dun stress too much.. if it happens it happens if it doesnt dun..

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
yeah hmm oh well.... shes not very friendly atm... but ive come to realise how immature she is..

also, she told me the other week that she had always been embarrassed to be with me...
like wtf... use dnt kno me lol but im pretty sure im not the embarrassing type of guy... i have heaps of friends and i get along well with alot of ppl...i think shes the one with the problem... hmm

timrie6

HSC
N/A
i talk to all but one who has a very weird grudge against me thats lasted over 3 years

and my most serious bf is now my best friend ever (and ex).
but fuck i get jealous when he gets gfs...grrr

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
timrie6 said:
i talk to all but one who has a very weird grudge against me thats lasted over 3 years

and my most serious bf is now my best friend ever (and ex).
but fuck i get jealous when he gets gfs...grrr
yeah i kno what its like to be jealous in that circumstance lol

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i think im about to go thru that....
broke up with my bf of 6 months and now hes going on schoolies and off to uni... and im stuck in school for another YEAR.

hmm.

but we still like each other

hmm.

i think im going to go out and party. but wat do you kids think- when is it right to start being interested in other ppl after a serious relationship?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)