whats your record...? (1 Viewer)

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
conics2008 said:
psst all nighters are notthing.. ever heard of DOING THEM on the SPOT.. Yeahh exactly..

all you suckers are here doing them well before they are due, while im here doing them on the spot with teacher supervision and still getting 100%

hahahahahaha the secert is " ______________________________________ "
It's difficult to make up a CaFS IRP on the spot :p

conics2008

HSC
^^^^^^^^^^

thats what you think EMOBOPEEP

anything is possible if you set your mind to it. theoratically its possible soo why not put it in action..

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
conics2008 said:
^^^^^^^^^^

thats what you think EMOBOPEEP

anything is possible if you set your mind to it. theoratically its possible soo why not put it in action..
Because I've already completed it :D And yeah, I didn't say it wasn't possible, just (most likely) difficult.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
heaps of all nighters for bio physics and english assessments

i have no regrets :bomb:

HSC
If I leave it late I will do half of it two days before and do the other half night before. Get to bed bout 12. For some reason I don't work as effectively in the arvo, 9.30 is my best time.

Poad

HSC
I dont know what it is, but I just cannot begin (or finish) an assignment more than a day or two before its due. I always think "theres still another 72 hours before its due, why start now?"

That being said, I should start my English essay and begin studying for Economics (both on monday!)

Luckily, I only have 3 more assessments to go! >_> (not inluding trials + hsc)

HSC
mine has been an all nighter till somewhere around 12pm the next day. yes i arrive to school 3 hours late after the school bell has gone, but end up with awesome marks. however, they would be better if i wouldnt leave them to the last min all the time ><"

stillwaters

HSC
1. 30 am
for a 4 unint english report last thursday night... predict something similar for this freaking ext eng 1 essay thats due tomorrow... i have the makings of a first draft now...
mannnn i am so going to actually time manage now...

HSC
Ehh, I've done an all-nighter once. I had three assignments due the next day - I literally started my English one at 2am. The assignments were all due between 9am-10am...I literally just finished them at 9:30.

I usually just stay up until 3am or so. If I'm not done, I wake up at 5 or 6 to finish.

HSC
The last assignment I had due was for ext1, I started a 8pm the night before it was due stayed up till 1.30am slept till 3am then kept working on it till I had to go to school. Then kept making alterations until I had to give the speech at around 1pm. I thought it was rubbish but ended up being only one of two who got full marks.

I used to be better I swear, but all the assessments I've been doing this term end up being done at the very last minute... I should be working on two biggies right now which are due on wednesday & thursday, but yet again Im procrastinating.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
3:30 am - ended up sleeping 3 hrs and then waking up agn to study.

i think i ended up sleeping 12 hours the next night.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
For exams i dont stay up past 12, clearly for the fact of
brain fatigue, dont want that during exams.
Yeah everyone on this, sucks at time management, organisation etc.
I've had so much time in between my assessment tasks i always get it done early. Maybe not next term however, english portfolio duee and other assessment tasks.
woooo

HSC
Maybe 2am or so, for an english assessment.

I think a far more impressive 'record' would be how early you complete something. I've never finished any assessment more than 2 days before it's due. :(

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
I think around 2am, just once or twice. I've never pulled an all-nighter (i'd be so wrecked if I did) and I don't think i've studied past 11:00-11:30pm.

I'm the living dead without much sleep and usually push study until the morning if I feel I can't do anymore that night.

I can't remember the last time I completed an assignment at the most of two days before it was actually due...

I tend to think, "Why do it now, when I have X amount of hours left to do it?"

If I think it won't take me long, sometimes I start at around 7-8pm the night before (if I happened to leave it that late). I usually misjudge the time and get bored easily so i'm on Facebook or on here doing practically nothing anyway. Then i'm up really late because distractions have seriously delayed me.

I should brighten up a bit.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
I think around 2am, just once or twice. I've never pulled an all-nighter (i'd be so wrecked if I did) and I don't think i've studied past 11:00-11:30pm.

I'm the living dead without much sleep and usually push study until the morning if I feel I can't do anymore that night.

I can't remember the last time I completed an assignment at the most of two days before it was actually due...

I tend to think, "Why do it now, when I have X amount of hours left to do it?"

If I think it won't take me long, sometimes I start at around 7-8pm the night before (if I happened to leave it that late). I usually misjudge the time and get bored easily so i'm on Facebook or on here doing practically nothing anyway. Then i'm up really late because distractions have seriously delayed me.

I should brighten up a bit.
You're Beautiful :eek:

bawd

HSC
I think the latest I have stayed up is 2 am, and that was for some assignment in Year 9 or 10.

The latest I've had to stay up this year was 11.30pm because I've improved my time managerial skills. =)

ccc123

HSC
I feel defeated. My record is like finishing 1-2 days before it's due. Can't study after 10:30pm the night before an exam either, because if you're not ready by that time you're screwed anyway.

bawd

HSC
ccc123 said:
I feel defeated. My record is like finishing 1-2 days before it's due. Can't study after 10:30pm the night before an exam either, because if you're not ready by that time you're screwed anyway.
Agreed. I'm constantly feeling disappointed because I procrastinate too much, or waste time in class. I usually am able to get the set task done anyway, and get a good mark. Then, I'd look back and think 'What if I did the same amount of work I did in the last two days consistently for the two weeks which we had? Imagine what I could have produced!' and then I'd feel extraordinarily guilty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)