Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Lol. That's brilliant. Can I sig that?
Go for it. It's not exactly original.

Also, I know one other person who is bi. People are more open these days ... but idk, for a lot of the people I know it was either a stop on the way to gaytown or they were attracted to one specific person for a period of time and after that passed, they decided to "come out" as straight. That is a really weird announcement to get actually.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Quite rare to see girls who can't fuck any guy they want these days

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Pretty sure I'm bi.
Sure or undecided? Haha. ;) I'll help you decide *inserts phone number, address, photo and description* :guitar: < See my awesome guitar skills! I bet that turns you on ;)..... (I really have no idea how to play the guitar properly except for 3 chords... so I will sing you a trichordal song)

I know two people who are asexual.

Pretty sure that one of them is just in denial about being gay though - he's so far in the closet, he's practically in Narnia.
Narnia! What a wretched place to be... help him out.

Quite rare to see girls who can't fuck any guy they want these days
Ha, harsh words.

Nanasaurus

HSC
bi. but a girl has to be pretty special before i go there. only because relationships with girls are so dramatic. girls are bitchy.

HSC
Sure or undecided? Haha. ;) I'll help you decide *inserts phone number, address, photo and description* :guitar: < See my awesome guitar skills! I bet that turns you on ;)..... (I really have no idea how to play the guitar properly except for 3 chords... so I will sing you a trichordal song)
Oh wow. Yep, I'm sure now. ;) So turned on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)