• Other?

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters

ay0_x

HSC
their faces fail to make me happy in my pants. very goofy looking =[

Daipire

HSC
Hey slively, if your HSC was '06, what are you still doing on BoS?

And i heard of autoeroticism today, i thought it was sex with cars....

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm lost... I cbf'ed reading the older posts so someone random can fill me on my own thread which I'm confused about where it's heading (like townie haha XD)

ay0_x

HSC
As if you could do any better. :p

You'd be lucky to have them.
and the sad realisation hits me in the face :(

not really i would trade their large penes and super bodies for slightly more moderate bodies and penes and a better face.

HSC
Well, surely you can handle 2 at once?
Getting tag teamed by them is fine. But I've seen some of the crazy shit that goes on when they're together, and I'm not sure I could handle lying naked in a bed while two brothers sexed.

itszen

HSC
Back to the topiccc! Wells straight here but honestly who really gives a crap if someones gay plus its none of people business anyways.( not directing this to anyone particular) Just let them live their lives without labels. I see my fellow gay friends bullied so much. What happened Australia?

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
Back to the topiccc! Wells straight here but honestly who really gives a crap if someones gay plus its none of people business anyways.( not directing this to anyone particular) Just let them live their lives without labels. I see my fellow gay friends bullied so much. What happened Australia?
without labels the world would be pretty boring i mean im gay but if i wasnt bullied i wouldnt be where i am today

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
wait, the visconti triplets actually fuck?

i thought they were just teasing me with their double-teaming bs...

laura898

HSC
To those of you who are straight:

Have you ever had a close encounter or actually happened (sexual encounter) with someone of the same gender.

What was the situation...? Tell us your story.

Didn't happen to me, but I witnessed a very *ahem* full on sexual encounter between two of my best male friends :eek:

one's straight, the other gay, but guess who came onto who? The straight one of course :S

he still adamantly states that he is 100% straight though. and that that event only happened because he was really horny and had a fair but of alcohol in him.

I can't look at them together anymore without laughing lol.

laura898

HSC
he is actually gay

will come out when he is like 26

lol probably.
but i honestly believe him when he says he isn't.
meh who knows.

though the girl he is with now would refuse to ever date a guy who has done stuff with other guys. She tends to go on about it a lot :S

Of course she has no idea what happened. No one does except the two of them and myself. He shall be taking this secret to the grave. lol.

jmakowiak

HSC
Laura898 said:
Didn't happen to me, but I witnessed a very *ahem* full on sexual encounter between two of my best male friends :eek:

one's straight, the other gay, but guess who came onto who? The straight one of course :S

he still adamantly states that he is 100% straight though. and that that event only happened because he was really horny and had a fair but of alcohol in him.

I can't look at them together anymore without laughing lol.
Yeah, see, I really don't think any amount of Alcohol nor claimed 'hornyness' can overrule a straight man's heterosexual conscience. I think your friend is either gay, or gay. He may also be gay.

:hat:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)