What's your study plan? (For those who have one) (1 Viewer)

magoshitsjosh

HSC
Just wanted to get some insight into what other other students were doing when they get home from school.

My English tutor gave me a plan which I am now following and coping with:
Monday - Thursday: STRICTLY study! Get home, rest for 1 hour and then study til you finish everything you wanted to finish. NO SOCIAL NETWORKING. NO DISTRACTIONS.
Friday: Do whatever I want.
Saturday - Sunday: Homework, work on all my weaknesses so much that they become strengths.

So what do you guys do?

Arikasa

HSC
I study from 5:00 to 5:30

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Your study plans should be goal oriented, not "I'm going to study for four hours today!!!!"

qwerty44

HSC
Your study plans should be goal oriented, not "I'm going to study for four hours today!!!!"
+1
One hour for a subject your bad at might be 20-30mins of a subject your good at. Working based on goals is a lot better for progress in a subject.

eat_well

HSC
I do all my homework after school and then from 10pm onwards I ready my notes for at least 2 subjects. Even like this, I'm finding it really hard to keep up with all the work because of all the tutoring homework I get.

magoshitsjosh

HSC
I never said that? My study plans are goal oriented, "study til you finish everything you wanted to finish". ??

Coookies

HSC
When I get home I do what interests me, but I tend to get everything done. Though I am slacking off in maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)