What's your timetable like???? (1 Viewer)

suz

HSC
Hey everyone, it's great to see the Wollongong forum going off lol
So in response to the question how does urs fair???
I have a three day timetable, which looks something like
Monday 9:30-3:30
Tuesday 9:30-6:30
Thursday 9:30-6:30
I'm happy cause I thought I would have to go five days
SOOOOO
I can save petrol money now AND work more than one day, cheerin
Anyone else....

HSC
If it all goes to plan (i choose on sunday/tuesday)

Monday: 10.30-7.30
Tuesday: 3.30-9.30
Wednesday: 9.30-12.30
Thursday: 3.30-7.30

I could do it all in 3 days (mon, tues, thurs) but i work till like 2am wednesday so i cant handle a 9.30-3.30 thursday :(:(

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
If all goes to plan on Sunday nite:

Monday 9:30-6:30
Tues 8:30-5:30
Thurs 9:30-3:30

holl

I had mine all planned out then i got a sols message from one of the lecturers saying that the times on the internet were wrong and theses are the real times. Totally stuffed everything up! Is anyone doing PASS? I am cause it sounds helpfull.

suz

HSC
How do you register to be a part of it???
Shame about your timetable....

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Suz and Ms12, How ya doing to enjoy uni life if you cram ur timetable like that, Its even harder cause you cant absorb as much info as you would otherwise like,I know part time jobs are inportant for some but whats life with fun? Your gonna race from 1 lecture to another, and 1 tutorual to another. Remeber life's a journey not a mission :D food for thought!

suz

HSC
Yeah I get what you're saying Snapwizard but I'm pretty happy with it and the amount of breaks I have
Drivin down is quite a bitch so I wanted to get as few days as possible for that fact alone
I think jus cause I'm only there 3 days won't make the experience any different plus in spring session looks like I have 4 days

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Agreed 100% with suz.

Thankyou Snapwizard but I don't need your advice on my social life. If you saw my timetable you'd see that there is really no point in me spreading it out over more days because it is a waste of time travelling down the Wollongong for one 2-hour tutorial and then coming back home! I planned my timetable to suit me, not your ideals of what the 'uni experience' is, but if you saw it you'd see that I actually have some ridiculous breaks (one on Tuesday being 4 & 1/2 hours). Monday is the only day I will be rushing from class to class and that is because they are lectures which I have no control over.

Part of the so called uni 'experience' is having the added freedom of NOT having to attend everyday. I love my job and its a big part of my life so I don't think I should have to give that up to spend an hour or so at uni everyday. My idea of fun is NOT travelling up and down the coast everyday. Whilst it might be different for you, my life has many aspects, not just uni, which I am balancing as I see fit.

suz

HSC
You go girl lol
Much better expressed than I attempted

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Suz and Ms12, How ya doing to enjoy uni life if you cram ur timetable like that, Its even harder cause you cant absorb as much info as you would otherwise like,I know part time jobs are inportant for some but whats life with fun? Your gonna race from 1 lecture to another, and 1 tutorual to another. Remeber life's a journey not a mission :D food for thought!
yea shen. stop dictating peoples social life/......lol :D

santaslayer

HSC
my timetables gonna go from monday to thursday.....lucky to those who can cram it in to 3 days.....aaargghh

Monday: 9:30-5:30 (with a mere 2 hour break)
Tuesday: 11:30- 5:30 ( 2 hour break)
Wenesday: 9:30- 3:30 (2 hour break)
Thursday: 11:30- 3:30 (2 hour break again)

could fit sum on wed afternoons but have commitments...aarrrrrgghhh

Lanily

HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
Agreed 100% with suz.

Thankyou Snapwizard but I don't need your advice on my social life. If you saw my timetable you'd see that there is really no point in me spreading it out over more days because it is a waste of time travelling down the Wollongong for one 2-hour tutorial and then coming back home! I planned my timetable to suit me, not your ideals of what the 'uni experience' is, but if you saw it you'd see that I actually have some ridiculous breaks (one on Tuesday being 4 & 1/2 hours). Monday is the only day I will be rushing from class to class and that is because they are lectures which I have no control over.

Part of the so called uni 'experience' is having the added freedom of NOT having to attend everyday. I love my job and its a big part of my life so I don't think I should have to give that up to spend an hour or so at uni everyday. My idea of fun is NOT travelling up and down the coast everyday. Whilst it might be different for you, my life has many aspects, not just uni, which I am balancing as I see fit.
You go girl!!!!
I only have three days too, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I have to drive everyday and moneys gonna be tight, and I'm not intrested in spending a fortune on petrol, just for one lecture - And I've got enough breaks anyway.

Last edited:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hmmm thats three of us doing the Monday, Tuesday and Thursday thing, must be quite common

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Mine is everyday :(

Monday: 10:30-12:30
Tuesday: 10:30-5:30 (with one three hour break)
Wednesday: 8:30/9:30-6:30 (with one two hour, and one one hour break)
Thursday: 9:30-3:30 (with one two hour break)
Friday: 9:30-4:30 (with one one hour break).

Yey for 32 hours at uni (including breaks). Though since I don't have a car, there's no point leaving until I'm finished.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
What course are you doing? Surely you could get it down to 4 days.....

whats ur subjects, I'll do it for you :D

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
What course are you doing? Surely you could get it down to 4 days.....

whats ur subjects, I'll do it for you :D
Nah, I'm right. I tried to structure my timetable well, but clashes seemed to make me choose this timetable (as there are none for this timetable).

Also, if I came home I'd just go on IRC and not actually do any work. This first week though, my days are much shorter (since there aren't any tutes/lab sessions, just lectures). More time at uni means less time at home goofing around. Which perhaps will allow me to get some work done.

suz

HSC
Exactly my reason plus i wanted to spare some of my petrol money *tight* I know lol

adsta

HSC
Mine is
Monday: 9:30 to 4:30
Tuesday: 12:30 to 2:30 (but really 10:30 to 2:30 cause I will be going to the gym)
Wednesday: 9:30 to 6:30
Thursday 9:30 to 1:30

This years timetable is way better than my two last year. I had 3 8:30 starts which meant getting up at 6 to catch the train from sutherland

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)