Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yeah, he really didn't hype it up very much this morning did he? :p

I hope he went Formal Friday though!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
How do you get on Wheel of Fortune? I always get the puzzles, and I'd like a car. Plus my grandma would be proud of me if I went on her favorite show.

nerd2die6

well that sucked
just because he didn't conform to their conventional 'n for nellies'

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Who thinks Wheel is rigged? I think they gave him a bankrupt because he was being a smartarse. My whole family (except my grandma) thinks it's rigged lol.

troika

HSC
N/A
just a thought, i dont think its necessary to have a somebody turning those letter box thingys. this is the 21st century, we have computers that can do the job and it will save a hell of a lot of time.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
But they need a hot chick to steal the ratings from the Price is Right (which is fully of hot chicks - not the contestants though)

troika

HSC
N/A
here's another thought, why dont they just have female hosts? chauvinistic bastards!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by troika
just a thought, i dont think its necessary to have a somebody turning those letter box thingys. this is the 21st century, we have computers that can do the job and it will save a hell of a lot of time.
They aren't turn-y things anymore, they're computer screens. I think they're touch screens.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Apparently they have magnetic weights in the wheel so they can get rid of people like Adam :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)