when and what should a current hsc student get a job (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
Hi, I know its a long question but...Im confused at

When and what job should a current hsc almost finishing school find a job that he/she can remain in untill the end of his/her uni studies.

ill put it in simple terms..

When should they apply for job, what time are business lookin for workers..

and most importantly what JOB... that is what jobs are they easily accepted, because not all job requires speical knowledge or skills..

thanks for your time and god bless xD

HSC
You come join us, we give you food, cloth, house live under, money, and we train you. We are large organisation in Iraq, with main priority: Death to America. You come join us, we laugh, we drink, and we blow up things. Send me Private Message, and I send you application form.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
i was a checkout operator until i finished the hsc (from late year 9 to hsc). During the holidays between school and uni I found a job in IT, which was related to what I was planning to study. Plan to stick with this job for 2 to 3 years, and might take up more advanced stuff once I learn serious programming skills and web development

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
darkwolfzx said:
i was a checkout operator until i finished the hsc (from late year 9 to hsc). During the holidays between school and uni I found a job in IT, which was related to what I was planning to study. Plan to stick with this job for 2 to 3 years, and might take up more advanced stuff once I learn serious programming skills and web development
lol at checkout operator

wendus

krawr.
HSC
that's about all anyone would employ a teenager for ):

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
hopethisworks said:
lol at checkout operator
thats alright mate, if you think you can start somewhere better then good for you, most people prefer to start where they can get a decent grounding, then work their way up.

Apparently you learn the meaning of humility along the way too.

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
Because there aren't already 50+ threads with this same question...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)