When are offers out? (1 Viewer)

Mandy101

HSC
Actually I think they'll fall. UAI's in general have been falling over the last few years, so I think the cut-offs will follow suit. I got 99.0, but when I typed my marks into SAM, I would've gotten 99.2 last year, 99.55 the year before and so on.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Mandy101 said:
Actually I think they'll fall. UAI's in general have been falling over the last few years, so I think the cut-offs will follow suit. I got 99.0, but when I typed my marks into SAM, I would've gotten 99.2 last year, 99.55 the year before and so on.
not this year's uais.
a very large number of people had lower sam estimates than what they actually got.
12% of students received 90UAIs or above!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
starbaaa said:
In person? Thats a bit dumb. What about country people? Not that I've applied to usyd anyway. So, in general you have only a few days to respond?
they give you a date for enrolment. if you cant come in, then you enrol via proxy.

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
stazi said:
they give you a date for enrolment. if you cant come in, then you enrol via proxy.
Yeah, but in general, how many days after receiving the offer do you have to enrol? When is this date you speak of?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
starbaaa said:
Yeah, but in general, how many days after receiving the offer do you have to enrol? When is this date you speak of?
they give you a date. I think it was a week for me. Everyone in the same course enrolls on the same day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)