When are the judges for performance coming to your school? (1 Viewer)

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Crap, i'm first for GP and first for IP. LOLOL!!! Damn.

DoubleX

HSC
Namlet said:
Crap, i'm first for GP and first for IP. LOLOL!!! Damn.
Welcome to my world. I hate curtain-jerking, but I don't really have a choice.

Although it is good to get it over with and not have hours to stress and get nervous and stuff.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
we almost had to have our date moved coz someone's mother just passed away :( :( it didnt end up happening but it's still an awful thing to have happen to someone hsc or not.

illmtl

HSC
2 days ago, and one of my group tripped..... she recovered real well, so we're hoping it won't be held against her

uberschveinen

HSC
Tripped? Tripped how?

If it was during something unimportant and was handled well, marks will remain unchanged, your ability to adlib recovery making up for the mistake. If it was in something choreographed, though, it could show a lack of rehearsal. It all really depends on how you got around it.

gay0chik0megz

HSC
the worst part about performance is we never get the marks back...i mean we get the skool ass. and the hsc mark..but the hsc mark is the theory exam and perf together and there is no indication of what marks belong where.....its really annnoying because i personally as well as my class really want to kno what sort of mark we were given and what and how our performances were viewed by outside markers, who didnt kno our style, comfort levels, experience, or personality!!!

i wish they gave us a marking sheet with feed back, it would be espcially useful for those who wanted to continue on at uni/life in drama!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)