When are the marking guidelines released on BOS (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I don't know but more to the point what would it matter. Exams are over you might as well enjoy your time off instead of using the guidelines to assess if you got answers right etc. Enjoy the freedom of no HSC and of not knowing results!

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
WTF! WHO CARES GET A LIFE! =P! GO OUTTT! DNT WORRY ABT DATT!!! have funnnnnnnnn! while u can!!!

nice

HSC
yeah, theyll be up soon.

hey guys there are lot of questions i wanted to ask but i cant open my own thread i dont know why, i dont know how to lol. so if anyone mind in helping me out. firts of all u know the eas scheme tht u get bonus points, yeah do tht adds when u get ur uai or no. or does it adds when u find in which the ciurse th u got aceepted to?? help im lost.

second of all i was reading the uac guide and where it says the dates i ws reading th on 6th of december the early round offers e-releases but how isent tht when u got ur results then they relise the round offers or is this someting els??

thanxx:confused: :confused: :confused: :) :)

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
nice said:
yeah, theyll be up soon.

hey guys there are lot of questions i wanted to ask but i cant open my own thread i dont know why, i dont know how to lol. so if anyone mind in helping me out. firts of all u know the eas scheme tht u get bonus points, yeah do tht adds when u get ur uai or no. or does it adds when u find in which the ciurse th u got aceepted to?? help im lost.

second of all i was reading the uac guide and where it says the dates i ws reading th on 6th of december the early round offers e-releases but how isent tht when u got ur results then they relise the round offers or is this someting els??

thanxx:confused: :confused: :confused: :) :)
You don't get bonus points. Nothing gets added to your UAI. If your EAS application is successful then it means you will be considered for certain cutoffs with a lower UAI. This does not mean that you will definitely receive offers for courses with a higher UAI.

I'm not quite sure about the early offers, but I think it has more to do with international students and/or some courses that have other entry criteria.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
joesmith1975 said:
go out aye thats y r in front of ur computer u fag.
So you arent in front on your computer? Oh the wondrous irony

L

littlewing69

The convenient thing about the HSC is they send you your marks in just four more weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)