When are you going to look at the results (1 Viewer)

Bond_007

So what time are you going to Login and look at the result and after you get them what next

are you going to be one of the pm freeks that logins in at 4.55 and spends the next few minites refreshing till they come and are going to set like 1000 alarms to wake you up to recieve your UAI at 6am in the moring

Me im just going to get them when there ready and when i wake up i wake up i aint setting no alarms well maybe just one

Bond

Matth3w

Demon-Eyes-Kyo
HSC
You either get them bright and early or you wait until later on in the day, because i imagine 8am-3pm the server that these results are stored on is going to be soo bogged down with requests to load this page. Which will cause the server to say "this site is currently unavailable" :(

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
HSC results are released at 6am

UAI's are released at 9am

Is this right?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Sarah168 said:
HSC results are released at 6am

UAI's are released at 9am

Is this right?
roughly, however the server actually opens an hour or two earlier than official times

dafidav

HSC
im getting my hsc result smsed

but im gonna check uai like as soon as possible

kentukey

i have no idea

i don't know when should i log on, i don't want get up at 6am. so damn, i think 12am is a better time! haha

dafidav

HSC
damn this im gonna be so tired tomorow for work for not sleeping tonite

Skeeta

HSC
im going out tonight so hopefully i will sleep throught the 6am wake up call...

this is only theory.. in reality i will be sitting up till 6am waiting for them and then not being able to sleep either because of extreme depression or joy.

its so cruel that they bring the UAI's out at 9am.. whats with the civilised times??

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
laurie_field said:
I'm getting mine a day and 15 hours ago...
Im getting mine a tad before that.

Although granted mine aren't as good.

SurfnSnow

HSC
N/A
when do we get sent our results? coz i forget my pin so i guess i'll be seeing them then! It doesnt really worry me tho coz seeing them a couple of days earlier wont change the result

Skeeta

HSC
its monday or tuesday next week. depending on how good your postie is

J

jhakka

So do the UAIs come on Friday or Saturday?

EDIT: Never mind. I found it.

UAC said:
2004 UAIs will be available from 9am on Saturday 18 December 2004. To login you'll need your Student number or UAC number and UAC PIN.

somechick

HSC
N/A
Bond_007 said:
So what time are you going to Login and look at the result and after you get them what next

are you going to be one of the pm freeks that logins in at 4.55 and spends the next few minites refreshing till they come and are going to set like 1000 alarms to wake you up to recieve your UAI at 6am in the moring

Me im just going to get them when there ready and when i wake up i wake up i aint setting no alarms well maybe just one

Bond
Thats what i thought too, i was gonna be calm and collected, but the other day, my aunite calls me up thinking that melbourne kids get their results at the same time as we do tells me that my results are up. I was like, rushing to the computer, heart pounding, and to my embarrassment, hyperventilating. So much for my calmess huh.

dafidav

HSC
yep, VCE studetns got their result

QLD students get theirs this saturday too i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)