When Are You Going To Study For Hsc? (1 Viewer)

bachem

HSC
Hey guys
just wanted to have an idea of when people are going to start studying for the HSC, because i have no idea when to start

:)

cattyxxx

HSC
well all my teachers are with the idea we should have started studying at the start of the year or some shiz, all revision and stuff.
if you're not really sure maybe just start of going over a few things for each class now and by the time it gets to real crack down study you'll be fine, by building it up and getting into a routine of knowing what things to work on and how to do it.
personally i have real bad motivation when it comes to studying, any one got any tips to make me get off my arse and stop procrastinating?

runnable

HSC
I promised myself to start ASAP. Not going to happen.

cattyxxx

HSC
hey in saying that, my teachers are always saying to us that theres people out there busting their balls doing 3-4 hours study a night, anyone actually do that? if so how the heck do you find the time??

melonkitten

HSC
i am going to study from right now,

ending after my last exam: chemistry

morganjane

HSC
try starting now. that way summary and dot point notes will be done by the time holidays start and that way you can just bash out practice papers between thena dn the start of the HSC.

good luck
God Bless
morganjane
xXx

cattyxxx

HSC
kevinx2 said:
Time-wise, if i go straight home after school; i can get 5-6 and maybe even 7 hours of study done a weekday...but that's not going to happen
yehh haha, my problem is i waste away little moments at a time leaving not so much for studying, i gotta whip myself into gear

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
tomorrow! but then again i told myself that yesterday..hmmm :hammer:

nah, seriously, ill start in a couple more days. my trials are over day after tomorrow so yeah.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
morganjane said:
try starting now. that way summary and dot point notes will be done by the time holidays start and that way you can just bash out practice papers between thena dn the start of the HSC.

i quite like that idea.
but i already have shitloads of summary dot point notes due to trials.
so yah
again?

manlybeachgirl9

HSC
im gonna start on the weekend afta my trials end....caz i didnt really study that much for trials

i really only study for hospo caz its my fav subject :D

HSC
im just gonna make my study timetable for the 2 months ahead and try to work with that. i doubt it'll work, but hopefully, it will. :)

*Baby-K*

HSC
cattyxxx said:
hey in saying that, my teachers are always saying to us that theres people out there busting their balls doing 3-4 hours study a night, anyone actually do that? if so how the heck do you find the time??
I do around that when I have an assessment or exams and sometimes if I have a lot of homework. I don't actually do a lot of extra work. I live quite far away from school so I get home at about 5.30, rest for about 30mins, have dinner start studying around 6.30-7 and finish at about 10 then straight to bed to get up at 6. It can get pretty misurable :uhhuh: But I get to relax on the w/e :rolleyes:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: When Are You Going To Study For Hsc?

1-2 weeks after trials. so in 3 weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)