when can we check the cut-offs? (1 Viewer)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Katie123 said:
I took it from Lazarus sooo thats where i got it from....... thought something an admin put up might work ! :confused:
I did point out that the links would only work "when the cut-offs have been made available".

Thanks for posting the QTAC cut-offs, magician. :)

LazyBoy

HSC
i do have a question... Lets say they have 300 places... and and 299, 300 and 301 all get 80.00 which of the three gets into the course?

Gabs

HSC
N/A
LazyBoy said:
i do have a question... Lets say they have 300 places... and and 299, 300 and 301 all get 80.00 which of the three gets into the course?
Hmm well thats an intricate problem. My guess is that UAC will have to randomly select two of them but that situation occouring would be rather rare, as most people differ in their marks at least by a .05

LazyBoy

HSC
mmm, yeah i know its not exactly likely. Youd be really unlucky if you fell in that. Maybe they then go by preference, or date you subbmited. i.e. higher preference gets it, or the person who chose it first.

claudia_p

HSC
LazyBoy said:
mmm, yeah i know its not exactly likely. Youd be really unlucky if you fell in that. Maybe they then go by preference, or date you subbmited. i.e. higher preference gets it, or the person who chose it first.
They'd probably make the cut-off 0.05 higher and let it go to late round. I'm just guessing though.

LazyBoy

HSC
the cutoff is the last person. i.e. number 300. so in my example the cut off would be 80

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Many universities use individual marks from relevant courses to discriminate between students with similar UAIs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)