When classes are full in Tutorial Registration.... (1 Viewer)

MizzJess24

HSC
Hey all, i managed to get 8/9 out of classes (not happy with my times but hey lol), however EVERY class of my 9th one filled up before i could even pick a time! Does anyone know what the protocol is for this? Do they open up more classes or do i give them a call and see if they can squeeze me in somewhere?

schtrevey

BBC/LLB
HSC
I sent an email to the relevant unit which is displayed on the tutorial registration page. They are very helpful and helped me get into two tutorial classes which were both full. Usually if there is a reasonable amount of people requesting for more slots cause they can't get in then they'll open more slots, but if there are only a handful of people then they'll most likely let you into a slot which has already been filled.

MizzJess24

HSC
Thanks so much! I'll give that a try. Kinda wish the nursing tutorial had opened a bit earlier, rather than 4 days before the semester starts! Ah well, thanks again :).

kateemily

HSC
im with you on that one, i so wish nursing had opened earlier, now it seems like a bit of a panic'd rush to figure out my weeks.

i was a bit stupid, i shouldve let behavioural foundations for nursing practice fill up, but ofcourse i thought it was intelligent to grab A spot, but clearly people missed out considering EVERYTHING is filled up. so hoping i can change it cos a 9 buck trip for a 2 hour tute on a friday arvo is ridiculous :S and ofcourse, whos gonna swap with me! i called up Parra campus and left a msg for some lady asking her to enable the extra spot cos it would fit in perfectly, and save me 9 bucks a week

MizzJess24

HSC
Hey, have you gone back in today and had another look at the classes? Because i did this morning and the ones that were all completely full had some openings so (thank god!) i was able to get into one (and a decent one for a change!). Still not happy with my times though, i also have to travel for a 2 hour day, which takes me like 3 hours and back, but hey! At least i'm registered in everything now, shouldn't complain lol.

kateemily

HSC
i went on last night and changed 2 of mine and was so happy! definately a timetable i can live with. yeh i travel 90mins each way so maximising my days is important

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)