When did you leave? (1 Viewer)

freaked!

i don't think that we would have been allowed to leave early... and there was o way that i could have...i was writting up till the end and cold have done with another ten minutes or so... to get the marks that i really want! 45mins on each section

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Trev said:
my friends bro slept in the day of his ancient hist. exam and got there an hour late, how friggn stoopd, any1 else like this for any other hsc exam?
a friend of mine who did the hsc a few yrs ago
was at the beach and someone said to him r u meant to be doing the hsc
so he bolted to school 1/2 an hour late
and did the exam in his wet boardies
at least ur person was unaware of the time

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I left with about 40mins left. I was about the 6th to leave. I thought i wouldn thave enough time to do it all but ha.... I did. That and I have a hand injury and screwed my hand so it was hard for me to write and hurt too much for me to continue writting, then I ran out of ideas... ha

Yeah a friend of mine was about 1/2hr late to her math exam cos she didnt realise it was on that day... she thought it was the day after. Our school ran her house wondering where she was.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
flipsyde said:
Yeah a friend of mine was about 1/2hr late to her math exam cos she didnt realise it was on that day... she thought it was the day after. Our school ran her house wondering where she was.
OUCH! At times like that it's probably better to fake a sickness and get your doctor (who is hopefully really nice) to write you an appeal. Then you might get an estimate instead. Yet again, OUCH!

X

xeuyrawp

why would you bother writing if you don't use the full time...?

Moonshadow

~*Almost Here*~
HSC
I stayed the whole 3hrs and I was one of the very few left from the 2 classes at my school. I can't stand leaving early from exams, even if I finish early I stay for the full time and check my work thoroughly in case I've left something important out...though I think that happens anyway :p meh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)