goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I left with half an hour to go
and at that time, there was only 4 other people left
lol...

_Mave_

HSC
I stayed the whole time (*proud of myself*) though that was mainly because I had to do some questions again (note: reading question is always good, do not read decision.. and start doing a bloody table when you need a tree, oh well at least I had more than enough time to do it again).

Overall I thought that exam wasn't to bad aside from some wierd questions (i.e. multimedia), oh well its over, OVER I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!

helenpoo

HSC
I stayed.. I like staying. It makes me feel smart.

Afternoon exams suck.

pete_mate

HSC
i never got leaving, as if you couldnt write more?

you write more you answer the question better. why leave?

rama_v

HSC
I stayed the whole time
But it took me 10 minutes to organise all my booklets so really i had ten minutes to spare

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I JUST finished writing in time *phew*... so I didn't leave early. Everyone in my school talked about leaving early but noone ended up doing it. From the whole HSC until now, I've only ever heard of one person leaving early from my school and that was because he didn't know what to write.

H.S.What?

HSC
i left half an hour before it finished. i could have checked thru wat i wrote but by the end i just couldnt give a shit. cmon - its IPT, it sucks

finny87

HSC
There were only 3 people left at 5pm... Everyone else left as soon as they could... I had 10 mins to write my numbers out hundreds of times...

7th Sign

HSC
finished exam with 40 mins to go, I did not leave but I went through and checked most things did MC aggain changed 2 to wrong answers :( maby one right correction but :D....added about 4 extra pages of writing...

Kd14

HSC
I never seem to finish early for an IPT. I make use of all the time.. and also got stuck.. o_O

aaarrgh

HSC
seremify007 said:
I JUST finished writing in time *phew*... so I didn't leave early. Everyone in my school talked about leaving early but noone ended up doing it. From the whole HSC until now, I've only ever heard of one person leaving early from my school and that was because he didn't know what to write.
Wow. So many people at my school leave early, in every exam.

there were 5 people that left early this exam (out of 20) and i was amazed that there wasnt more. I took my time - staring into space thinking about my gap year - and finished near the end. Unlike all my other exams, time just wasnt a factor in this exam.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I stayed right through along with another. We are the equal first people, so makes sense :rolleyes: lol. Well I did the MC in 10 mins so had way extra for the rest. Good thing too otherwise i woulda ran out of time. Used 2 booklets on each of the option questions. Oh...i got halfway through my second booklet on TPS and realised i had forgot b) ii. So i had to hurridely write that in 5 mins and stick it in there somewhere. Had heaps to write though

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I think my school .. the ppl are like.. if noone else leaves, we won't leave. It's kinda a sheep thing I think. But in the past, IPT was really easy (could finish 2hr paper in 1hr) so we begged teachers to let us out (since it was usually the last exam before end of school term)...

Srixon

HSC
I stayed there all the time had 10 minutes left at the end could of left early if i tried a bit harder to write quicker but most the time just staring into space. 2 people out of 5 left ours early but hey i finished all my tests now so how good is that. I gave up changing my MC becasue usually when i change them i had the right answer. HAd no idea about MICR till i got out of the exam and remembered what it was LOL

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
air con was nice though - although this was the first exam i could see out window - i watsed some time staring at a cloud - oh well
so happy i got string in this exam lol - my goal was to go over a booklet - i got a little perplexed though - i am so used to those '8' booklets now, just keep turning the pages and writing - but these were 4 - so turn turn turn turn ahh no pages!

Ms_Trashville

HSC
yay

i loved ipt simply coz it was easy and it WAS MY LAST EXAM! haha i just spent the last 3 hours ripping up every single note from the last 2 years... it was liberating...

deano305

HSC
I left at about 4.40, one person left he followed soon after. Was a shit afternoon for an exam though, they put us in a classroom as far away from the main corridors as possible, but had all the windows open and it was right next to the street, and carpark so all afternoon i heard every teachers conversation as they all went home, and once they were gone some smart ass kid started racing his remote control car around the parking. I could almost mimic the sound of a 2 stroke petrol remote control car now, aswell as tell you how many teachers were bitching about their air conditioner in their car being on the blink.

Oh well it's all over, good riddence to IPT :chainsaw: . One more to go then .... :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)