When do Communication HSC applicants find out if they got in or not? Eg. radio, journ (1 Viewer)

LAMBERS16

HSC
Hey all =]

Just curious as to the date of when successful media/communications (tele production, radio, journo) hsc applicants will find find out how they went.
I've been browsing other older threads, and successful ppl said they got theie acceptance notifications on Jan 18th..... why is it not on the 21st? (main round offers date)

I'm confused with the date lol

Anyone know anything?

whatsupdoctor

HSC
LAMBERS16 said:
Hey all =]

Just curious as to the date of when successful media/communications (tele production, radio, journo) hsc applicants will find find out how they went.
I've been browsing other older threads, and successful ppl said they got theie acceptance notifications on Jan 18th..... why is it not on the 21st? (main round offers date)

Anyone know anything?
My guess is that the main round offers date changes every year. Don't worry, though. You'll find out on the 21st.

Matt Samson

HSC
Re: When do Communication HSC applicants find out if they got in or not? Eg. radio, j

LAMBERS16 said:
Hey all =]

Anyone know anything?
Oh I am sure the course coordinators have already chosen who was accepted and who was rejected.

It is pretty much down to UAC releasing the results on the date UAC specifies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)