When do the hsc results come out (1 Viewer)

hughie6

HSC
hey guys i know you all probably think this is a stupid question but when do the results come out?

Nanasaurus

HSC
summaries accessible on the 16th of december via internet, phone & sms, but full results mailed on the 18th.

shady145

Banned
HSC
summaries accessible on the 16th of december via internet, phone & sms, but full results mailed on the 18th.
arnt summaries sent in mail aswell on the 18th and full in january sometime?

kelllly

HSC

Friday 13 Nov:
Assessment Ranks available to students via Students Online

Wednesday 16 Dec: HSC results available to students by telephone, Internet and SMS (from 6.00am)

Friday 18 Dec: Students receive HSC result summaries in the mail

Tuesday 12 Jan: Students receive formal HSC credentials in the mail

Aeriff

HSC
Friday 13 Nov:
Assessment Ranks available to students via Students Online
Students Online says our ranks are available next Wednesday the 18th. Where did you get this date from?

Edit: I just checked again and they changed it.. weird.

Last edited:

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
* Internet: Go to Home - Board of Studies NSW or www.hscresults.nsw.edu.au or www.hsc-results.nsw.edu.au and type in your student number and PIN.
* SMS text message: You can register by text messaging your student number and PIN to 0427 659 900. A return message will confirm that you are registered for the service. Standard charges will apply. For more details click here.
* Telephone: Call the automated telephone service on 1300 669 248 and follow the voice prompts. You will be given information about the cost of the call and asked to enter your student number and PIN.

Source: https://studentsonline.bos.nsw.edu.au/go/help/faq/hsc_examinations_and_results/

Abbyhatch

HSC
What I still don't understand is what is meant by "results"? Do we get our marks and our ATARs on the same day? Because in the past I thought you got marks for each subject one day, and then ATARs on the next. Confused!

shady145

Banned
HSC
What I still don't understand is what is meant by "results"? Do we get our marks and our ATARs on the same day? Because in the past I thought you got marks for each subject one day, and then ATARs on the next. Confused!
your HSC results/certificate on the 16th and ATARs come 1 or 2 days after

Abbyhatch

HSC
See, that's what I thought but I can't find the date on the calendar on Students Online.

EDIT: Woop, realised I was looking on the BoS, rather than on UAC. "You will be able to access your ATAR from 9am on Thursday 17 December 2009 via UAC's website."

Last edited:

CareyMorgan

HSC
Exactly which PIN do we need to use to register for SMS? I've been trying all week and it keeps telling me that I've got an invalid PIN and/or student ID. But I've tried every PIN I have. Do we add something to our student ID? Or is there a PIN I don't know about?

loz1

HSC
Exactly which PIN do we need to use to register for SMS? I've been trying all week and it keeps telling me that I've got an invalid PIN and/or student ID. But I've tried every PIN I have. Do we add something to our student ID? Or is there a PIN I don't know about?
it is the pin we were all sent in the mail earlier on in the year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)