When do we get our actual Diploma/Certificate of the HSC? (1 Viewer)

Schoey93

HSC
You get a Certificate III-level qualification, called "the HSC testamur"

And this might be useful:

Australian qualifications framework

> Doctorate (e.g. MD=Doctor of Medicine)>Postgraduate fellowship (e.g. F.R.A.C.G.P. = potential General Practitioners qualify)>

Master degree> Bachelor degree> Advanced Diploma> Diploma>

Certificate IV> Cert III (e.g. HSC)> Cert II (e.g. School Certificate)> Cert I> Statement of Attainment towards competencies achieved.

:)

Last edited:

Schoey93

HSC
HAHA :p
I love this site. Made my school cert experience all the more enjoyable. Formals were good aye guys?
HAHA :p
I love this site. Made my school cert experience all the more enjoyable. Formals were good aye guys?

I had half a dozen fights with Mrs Bardot lmao this yr and um yeh. She is such a bitch@! If you ever gottoo http://www.mariancollege.nsw.edu.au

make sure you don't talk to the principal about:
- low scaling subjects if you're "an 85 ATAR aimer or probably 95+"
- Doing stuff outside the rules, e.g. a long fringe for a boy or short short hair for a girl OR unnatural colourings "even if they look really cool"

And I highly unrecommend my school. The Year Coordinators are just Principal-clones and rules-sticklers, Mr bettiol excepted. Plus Mrs Paton is ...too skinny...ew... dun trust her she's anorexic :)

BUT SERIOUSLY :( ew poor woman.

Last edited:

Schoey93

HSC
"Fitness to the extreme" or the like is unhealthy and makes ppl untrustworthy to me.

Plus Britt West(ley) said: "Um I don't trust Miss Paton cuz she's anorexic can I please check this wif you?" :p LOLOLOL
ETA: Gotta love Britt W! She's farking hilarious

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)