When do we get our student diaries??? (1 Viewer)

miche11e

HSC
So how did you actually get it green?
lol i just traced around the outline of the picture onto a piece of green paper, cut it out and glued it on, then contacted over the top :D

like i said, i still cant believe i was bothered :p

the diary is so orangey...eye catching lol

like the very helpful people in orange shirts this morning
:eek: i dont mean to sound rude, but they were kinda mobby and scarily helpful loll

cyrius

HSC
:pi dont mean to sound rude, but they were kinda mobby and scarily helpful loll
the orange shirt engineering guys are ok, we asked him where we are going for ocamp but he didnt know...but its true that they are a mob out there lol

when did u go anyway? when i went there last mon there were only 6 engineering people including me

layzeehbum

HSC
went 2 the orientation 2dai and there's a large pile of the diaries... so i just took one. the person didnt said anything so yeah =p

its very orange though o_O whats with the orange colour????

miche11e

HSC
the orange shirt engineering guys are ok, we asked him where we are going for ocamp but he didnt know...but its true that they are a mob out there lol

when did u go anyway? when i went there last mon there were only 6 engineering people including me
I went on the 9th of feb i think - it was a monday. I dont know about how many engineering people there were, but there were a whole lot of orange shirts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)