When does all the 2021 trial papers become available on thsconline???? (1 Viewer)

AKONS

HSC
Update: Password turned off until 2021 collection is up.
G'day dan964,

Just wanted to ask when the password is going to get turned on again (so I can adjust my studying to be ready when it happens).

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
Everyone, please stop asking @dan964 about any connections he might have to the THSC website.

Instead, please simply accept that he receives information by some means, be grateful that he is willing and able to share it with us, and be thankful that it is reliable.

The fact that his cat chats with a dog in a house three doors down, who gets updates from Skippy as s/he hops by, and that Skippy is psychically attuned to the cosmic vibrations of the THSC website, is not my business nor anyone else's.

And, if you want to share more rapidly, you can always upload suitable materials here at BoS.

Thank you

AKONS

HSC
Everyone, please stop asking @dan964 about any connections he might have to the THSC website.

Instead, please simply accept that he receives information by some means, be grateful that he is willing and able to share it with us, and be thankful that it is reliable.

The fact that his cat chats with a dog in a house three doors down, who gets updates from Skippy as s/he hops by, and that Skippy is psychically attuned to the cosmic vibrations of the THSC website, is not my business nor anyone else's.

And, if you want to share more rapidly, you can always upload suitable materials here at BoS.

Thank you
Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as unappreciative. I'd just like to say THSC has genuinely been a life changer for me in improving my English marks more than almost anything else.

@dan964 thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. I'll stop with the unrelenting questions mate. Tell "Skippy" we say hi!

satvik_1008

HSC
maths and phys mostly. I could do all the old syllabus papers but then a lot of stuff would need to be cut

I just want some 2021 papers from selective schools which I cant find.
Here are some trial papers from some selective schools, its much more extensive than the Resource HSC drive, u can check it out
link removed by author

Last edited by a moderator:

HSC
If people need papers reminder that the mirror thsc.zaxu.xyz exists.

I'm guessing that this is the new access requirements that have been alluded to a number of times. The devs of thsc do this in their own time, so it's reasonable that at times things like this happen, and I'm sure that some ability to access the papers will be provided in due course.

humptydumpty5

HSC
N/A
If people need papers reminder that the mirror thsc.zaxu.xyz exists.

I'm guessing that this is the new access requirements that have been alluded to a number of times. The devs of thsc do this in their own time, so it's reasonable that at times things like this happen, and I'm sure that some ability to access the papers will be provided in due course.
Is it the same as the other one or does this one have more features??

Oscar123

HSC
I am student studying for 2021 HSC currently and Today when i was browsing for resources on thsconline as always, the website started asking me for google drive access which i definitely don't have. Could anyone possibly show me where i can get access to it again. Thanks heaps!

Valvesound

HSC
Same with me :/
I am student studying for 2021 HSC currently and Today when i was browsing for resources on thsconline as always, the website started asking me for google drive access which i definitely don't have. Could anyone possibly show me where i can get access to it again. Thanks heaps!

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I think its because the developers or owners of the site are updating it, it is quite common and there has been announcements that the site is currently going maintenance. I would suggest browsing other threads for alternatives to use in the meanwhile, I am sure someone has posted a mirror link to THSC to use.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
I think its because the developers or owners of the site are updating it, it is quite common and there has been announcements that the site is currently going maintenance. I would suggest browsing other threads for alternatives to use in the meanwhile, I am sure someone has posted a mirror link to THSC to use.
^this

Although this was unintentional haha. good thing it was checked aha.

The bulk of the site maintenance is done.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)