• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

when does HSC advice line open?? (1 Viewer)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lainee
Heheh, like ask your teachers for their ICQ/MSN :) You'ld be surprised how easier it is to do your hw in the arvo and when you get stuck you can just go on MSN and ask your teacher. :D
lol if they have it and how do u do that? hey teacher can i get ur e-mail addy plz thanks! lol and they probably arent online all da time i cant imagine them

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lainee
Heheh, like ask your teachers for their ICQ/MSN :) You'ld be surprised how easier it is to do your hw in the arvo and when you get stuck you can just go on MSN and ask your teacher. :D
hey that would be weird talking to a teacher on msn but not about school work dont ya think? just thinking

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
ask if they can give you an e mail address? i found that very helpful. or go during lunch
but like they r paid during school hours to teach i don think my teachers would appreciate e-mails coz imagine if every student they have ie 200 a day e-mails them

Lainee

HSC
I have my math's teacher on ICQ and I SMS him when he's not online to go online. :) It's not that weird, and why would you want to talk to your teachers about non-work related stuff anyway?

Originally posted by *girl04*
but like they r paid during school hours to teach i don think my teachers would appreciate e-mails coz imagine if every student they have ie 200 a day e-mails them
Well obviously you have to ask them first if they mind or not. Most teachers actually care and put in that extra bit to make sure their students do their best. :) And why would every student have the teacher's email? Just ask for their email for yourself. If other people are smart enough to ask for it too, then good for them. If the teacher wants to give it out to the rest of the class, then it's their choice.

HSC
well...our dairy has every teachers email..(sch's network email)...so whether they like it or not, teachers may get flooded with questions

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
lol yeah i used to have really cool teachers in previous years, like normally i always have one teacher i really like but this year aggghhhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)