When does UAC open? (1 Viewer)

Andi0390

HSC
I know I've got two months to apply, but the paranoid person in my likes to know what is going on...

Anyway does anyone know when UAC opens? VTAC opened on the third, and QTAC (or whatever its called) opened in July.

The website says it opens in "early August" and to check in early August but yeah...nothing so far.

So if anyone knows what the deal is so I can start stressing (in earnest) about where I want to transfer it would be great.

mr_robato

HSC
Same here :p

I assumed it'd open on the third since it's the first starting week. Still nay.

Robato

Andi0390

HSC
Well thank you, you are full of secret information :p

Friday, that's kind of weird. Good I guess. Now i'm stressed.

I wish we could apply to all universities individually, it would make life so much better, and you could have so many options. Plus I like filling in forms.

blerkles

HSC
N/A
Many allow direct-to-uni applications for distance ed positions, if you really are that keen to do paperwork :)

juicyberries

HSC
The UAC guide is out today!!! Saw a pile of them at my local newsagent just this morning.

Andi0390

HSC
The more I think about it the more it annoys me that we have to pay to apply for universities. I mean us going there gives them money, they should be tempting us with free application.

There is just something about UAC that annoys. I really don't know why, I think it is like the place when I channel all my stress about my future.

I have no idea what I am going to do next year.

Sorry, I am in an angry at the world mood.

mr_robato

HSC
The more I think about it the more it annoys me that we have to pay to apply for universities. I mean us going there gives them money, they should be tempting us with free application.

There is just something about UAC that annoys. I really don't know why, I think it is like the place when I channel all my stress about my future.

I have no idea what I am going to do next year.

Sorry, I am in an angry at the world mood.
Same here. It's has an eerie feel to it's name..YOU-AC. YOU-ACCIDENT. :D

HATE UAC

Andi0390

HSC
I don't like the new layout.

$52. That's unreasonable. That is like close to two weeks of food budget for me. We're students, not crazy people who know what money is. I don't even get $200 a week, and I have to pay $52 for UAC, and I don't want to know how much VTAC is. I have to pay for that too.

The whole thing is crazy. I'm going to apply anyway though. Not today though.

UACInfo

Universities Admissions Centre, www.uac.edu.au
HSC
N/A
If you want to apply, just click on the Apply-By-Web icon and you'll go through to the UAC online application.

mr_robato

HSC
I called UAC earlier today. The lady said no one can apply yet because the UAC pins were only mailed just this week. FFS.

Anywho, I'm in no rush. It's gonna take a chunky 45 minutes to do this application, so no rush.:read::hippie:

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
I like the new layout, very funky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)