when does uni "actually" start help (1 Viewer)

Sam990

HSC
hey guys i know that march 1st is when semester 1 commences, though what is the actually start "date"??
i have looked on the uws timetable for my units and they dont have the date in which they start? only the day/time/period of the course
i have friends who attend uws and they know the there actual start date "23rd"
so where do i find the information?

thanks

Last edited:

manavji

HSC
N/A
UWS doesnt start on 23rd.. so i dont know what ur friends are on about... Semester one commences 1 March according to the UWS website:

Dates | University of Western Sydney (UWS)

Some tutorials/practicals will start in week 1 and others will start in week 2.. but all lectures should start in week 1.. so just attend your first week lecture (week starting 1 march) to find out more information about your tutorials.

Hope this helps, cheers.

h3da

HSC
hey guys i know that march 1st is when semester 1 commences, though what is the actually start "date"??
i have looked on the uws timetable for my units and they dont have the date in which they start? only the day/time/period of the course
i have friends who attend uws and they know the there actual start date "23rd"
so where do i find the information?

thanks
The reason your friend starts on 23rd is probably because he is going to UWS college.. which is like pathway to uws.. lol

timmy_b

HSC
N/A
i start the 23rd for orientation so perhaps that is what your friends are talking about?

kagura

HSC
Well, considering your friends studied at UWS last year, the Autumn semester in 2009 did commenced on the 23rd. But it seems like it's changed this year and we get an extra week of break! :)

Sam990

HSC
ohok yeh this is the second yr for my friends, and they start on 23rd, just confusing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)