When does WEBCT rollover? (1 Viewer)

K.

HSC
When I log onto WEBCT it still shows my old subjects, but if I click the link from studentsinfo tab, it leads me to log into webct and it tells me that my password or username is incorrect :/ I'm assuming this is the usual glitch?

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
probably another glitch. Might be fixed before start of sem if they can be arsed.

aileenli

HSC
O.O I still have my old units and a unit I dont recall enrolling for, called "Ancient and Modern Olympics".....

Monstar

HSC
i still have half of my old units and 3/4 of my new units...

Whats happening ?

X

xeuyrawp

Rofl... K since noone's responded. Please everyone read. :p

Monstar said:
i still have half of my old units and 3/4 of my new units...

Whats happening ?
1. Your old units will stay on the page for a while. I had units from first year still listed on my webct at the end of last (second) year. I currently still have one from semester 2, 2005.

However, access to last semester's units will usually close about now. If they stay open, it's because of the convener. It doesn't matter if the access stays open, or if old units stay on your list.

K. said:
Laaaaame. I wanted to get a headstart on the semester
2. Your new units generally only automatically appear if you enrolled in the first bit (before they have the break from adding units). If your new units don't appear this week, you need to tell the convener, so they can open it up for you. Sometimes the conveners don't open it up until after the first lecture. Most, like I said, have it open up automatically. It's not an issue, as long as they open it up soon.

aileenli said:
O.O I still have my old units and a unit I dont recall enrolling for, called "Ancient and Modern Olympics".....
3. You may be granted access to units which you're not in. This frequently happens in Humanities. The best thing to do is to use the webct email to email the convener (the top contact in 'Browse') and let them know. There may be nothing they can do about it, but it's good for them to know. Again, it's not an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)